Single handedly kills 60$ games

"but but inflation"
"but but gas prices"
"let's go brandon"

Activibliz secured 70 billion$ from Microsoft (don't care if it's not finalized) and they make more money than god

this POS Triple A spunkgargleweewee is going to kill the 60$ game forever, and that's going to trickle down every bracket of pricing in gaming you can think off- all the while publishers make more and more money every year.

Attached: muh iflation.jpg (986x816, 169.22K)

>consoles

>reading comprehension

their shitty drm makes it impossible for me to play their games anyway, wouldn't buy it for $1

Not gonna play that shit even for free.

Attached: 1653037740163m.jpg (957x1024, 94.95K)

The last COD I played was MW2 and it was already on a downward spiral then
I cannot even imagine how shit they must be these days

>CoD
Why would you not just pirate them

>Why would you not just pir-

Attached: 1633050510193.png (525x323, 40.64K)

Every scumbag publisher minus nintendo has already been charging $70 though? AB, Take Two, snoy, etc

Let's kill Brandon

Games are already 79$ where I live so with taxes a new game is fucking 95$. Gamepass is the future, I can get a year for less than the price of a single game and never run out of stuff to play. I dont care that I dont own it because I never spend more than 30 hours on a game before I'm sick or it

Sticking to Halo Infinite's campaign.

Not Microsoft

They're not a scumbag publisher currently.

There using the campaign mode as an excuse, why do fps fags buy the whole “multiplayer only for 60 dollars is great” when every other community calls them retarded

I'm not spending $70 on a game that's got a day one battlepass shit thing to buy and cosmetic shop and who knows what else.

No one here actually play CoD still, right?

Attached: 1632417632348.jpg (556x720, 45.44K)

i blame snoy

You couldn't pay me to play this shit series.
No, not even a billion a year til I died. I actually value my sanity.

I only ever touch them if they have a good zombies mode, or if they'd ever bring back Extinction...
but there's no good reason for any of you faggots to spend $70 day one on COD when the last two dropped 40% within 2 months.

What are the implications for the average warzone player? Tons of new free guns and skins?
Allrighty then.

I haven't played a CoD game since the first Mondern Warfare over a decade ago and this won't change.

Since console tards have snap autoaim and target magnetism is there literally any reason for them to not max out ADS speed and movespeed

Help me understand

Attached: Untitled2.png (1276x720, 714.77K)

not my problem
been boycotting these games since mw2

no lol
Warzone 1 is being dropped entirely, Warzone 2 is releasing alongside MW2 2022.
none of your cosmetics and shit will transfer over, because fuck you. but don't worry, they'll gladly sell you skins you already own.

Attached: fuck you pay me.jpg (1920x1071, 411.54K)

>OP's thread

Attached: ChadChudTG.png (1265x1085, 1.35M)

the aim assist isnt that strong

Are you certain? Why would they drop warzone 1 they just released caldera.

yes, I am 100% certain. Warzone 2 is coming with MW2, Warzone 1 is going the way of MW 2019 and Black Ops Cold War. aka basically zero support afterward.
you can keep playing it, but there won't be new content.

Welp dont care for cosmetics i play a mil sim skin and a naked aug lol.
What im hearing is massive free warzone again and im allll for it.

Holy Shit lol how is this game forever going to negatively ruining gaming twice lol

>Remake is made
>characters are redesigned
>classic designs are DLC
Every fucking time. If it's a female character who had a sexy outfit, the new one is plain and boring so that you have to buy the DLC or pre-order the game to get the proper version. They literally nerf the visuals in order to manipulate you.

>dad
erm

I'm willing to give them $70 if they make a top tier single player campaign + decent multiplayer + great Warzone 2. Going by how MW2019 turned out, I am cautiously optimistic for this release.

WaW modded zombies

killing dedicated servers on pc is much worse than $70 games