This game is terrible. You lied to me, Any Forums

This game is terrible. You lied to me, Any Forums.

Attached: Reddit and Twitter.jpg (616x353, 72.46K)

>he unironically bought the incel simulator thinking it would be like half life alyx

>incel simulator
literally

>He fell for it
Got another one lads

Attached: 1591386603329.png (600x580, 571.7K)

you are wrong

Wait why is it an incel simulator? Isn't this a vr sword fighting game

Lol.

its just a mod platform.
If you want good sword RPG in VR get legendary tales.

all those negative reviews on the front page...
no thanks man. VR as a gaming platform is a scam. It's a hands free monitor for lonely perverts.

maybe VR isnt for you chum.
If you have an index I will gladly buy it for $200 second hand.

a fool and his money are quickly parted

that game is bad too. there is no good VR sword game currently, devs are completely clueless on how to implement it.

no its really great. Have you attemtped to install get_gud.exe? I did and i am having a blast. Pavlov is still my go to game. Fuck that VR chat shit

>listening to Any Forums
>ever
rookie move, newfriend

It's actually terrible. Everyone talks about how it has the best melee fighting but it feels like dogshit. Compare it to a game like Saints and Sinners where the melee is secondary and it feels great. It feels great to bash the zombies head or stab through them or decap them.

maybe your just bad at VR. I bet you get motion sick too, faggot.

I don't, at all. I use the full move around motion instead of the teleport shit and remove the vignettes and never get nauseous. So good job proving you're a fucking idiot who knows nothing. Attacking people has no weight to it. I literally just gently move my arm and the enemies go flying away from me.

Every VR game is terrible.

sure you do you little girl.
i bet you get car sick playing mario cart too

Imagine how great vr will be when it taps into your central nervous system and you just lay there like a corpse as you do epic shit in the virtual world and feel it all.

until you get hacked and someone puts you into a 10000 year dreamstate (five minutes real time) of fligugigu tiktok webms and completely destroys you mentally

It's a power fantasy simulator. You fight with little resistance and have free reign to fuck around with corpses. People beg for mercy, the scream, you can throw heads and arms at people.

It's fun

Sounds more like a chad simulator, unless all of the great conquerors of history were incels. It's only incel from the perspective that you, in reality, are weak. But having the will to at least fantasize as if that wasn't the case instead of merely accepting it and never even dreaming otherwise, seems much less incel and pathetic to me than the alternative. Maybe I don't understand what incel means.

Incel is just a meme word, like fag once was. At least being a faggot had more bite since being a fag was universally considered a bad thing, not having sex is simply wierd.

Attached: 1598034416688.jpg (525x525, 24.96K)