Hellooooooooo gamers, nostalgia fags...

Hellooooooooo gamers, nostalgia fags, and brain fried mmo addicts! Are we going to play MAPLESTORY when the explorer revamp comes out in 5 days?
>no
Good! So what class are we going to choose?
Me? IM going to play as the flaming brap master 5000 because i hate playing the game and just want to get the serotonin shots from leveling up

Attached: canadian leaf adventure.jpg (1593x796, 283.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFk_bakEGUI
maplestory-music.github.io/
youtu.be/9VtoysqhzVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>job change from i/l to f/p and prep for destiny
>spend 2.5 bill on nodes and still haven’t hit perfect trios
i made a mistake

I'd rather play mabinogi.
In fact I might, it's summer I have time.

Fire and Poison is literally just wave after wave of map clearing skills over and over again without moving. I Love it!
Now i can level without really having the play the game but not cheat myself with a private server

Meh its summer i guess so it wont hurt i guess.
Probably go thief again or bishop.

im sorry for your loss brother. i'll tera burn a i/L mage in your memory

should have stopped at 1 bill but i’m in too deep now.
poison region training better be as lazy as the kms vids make it to be

bishop turned weird. Its now some i can be your angle or your devil type thing and they have a cooldown on heals? not sure if that was always there
youtube.com/watch?v=FFk_bakEGUI
looks pretty neat tho not gonna lie

All three of the explorer thieves are solid picks, but they're expensive as hell to gear-up due to being LUK.
Night Lord has the highest burst of any class by far, but ZERO defensive tools besides a standard dash (with no invuln frames at all). Dual Blade has middling damage and poor mobbing, but above average sustain against bosses, and Destiny gives them good burst as well. Chadower is somewhere in the middle, they're great all-rounder picks with top-tier mobbing if you're whale enough.

Bishop isn't AS much of a meme anymore, though it should really be said that you'll almost never party-up in modern Maple. So if you're interested in Bishop due to wanting to be a party-play healslut, just find something else.
Ice/Lightning is great, and Fire/Poison becomes the new meta INT class post-Destiny (next to Kanna obviously).

Attached: b9ctjz3ce9m81.png (4147x4000, 3.36M)

well shit. i was thinking of making a shadower for bossing but i guess not if its too much of a meso investment. I literally have near 0 mesos across all my accounts from a random yolo star forcing because i thought i would never come back to play again

can't believe destiny is coming to maplestory
they're gonna sunset all of victoria island this time instead of big bang it

Ah yes, it's Job X Revamp number 254, surely this will make the game more fun.

exactly. im going to play the SHIT out of it for 2 weeks then drop it for another year/2 years/5 years or until another major job x revamp

maplestory-music.github.io/

Take me back to the good days

Attached: crop_94c.jpg (528x551, 252.41K)

I play a private server I set up for myself...it's pretty cool. I made NX drop from mobs as well as more spell traces. Also everything that drops goes straight into your inventory if there's room, so no more looting.

so which one's the most fun/fluid to use? already have a bowman and not super into mages

if youre looking for fluid then probably dual blades since those are some of the most mobile with skills that let you reposition yourself everywhere. dont know how much they changed post patch but the movement aspect/combo was a huge part of their appeal

my autism wont let me play a private server even though i only periodically play to test out the new skills and such.
it just doesnt feel "authentic"

I've been playing MapleLegends for a couple months now. There's not enough high-level spots to make getting to a high enough level to fight bosses fun. And everyone just buys/sells leech. But real maplestory just pumps you out at level 150 and there's no interaction with other players the whole time.

How many times have Explorers been revamped?

how about they revamp the client first so it doesn't lag on high end hardware because it's built for shitty single core potatoes

youtu.be/9VtoysqhzVk
Saw this in my recommended the other day
Gives me strong feels of nostalgia despite being a newer song
I think it's the guitar and piano

isnt the 64 bit client coming out alongside this patch for western servers? seems to be the fix to what youre talking about

if that's true then good, next step is to stop making new skills server-sided and ping reliant