Atomic Heart resurfaced and got a release date, but for some reason it didnt show up on ANY conference shows

Atomic Heart resurfaced and got a release date, but for some reason it didnt show up on ANY conference shows
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=AjO49qyEnVc&feature=emb_title

no longer vaporware bros

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 163.18K)

>British voice actress
I hope I can change this, sounds unauthentic af

It looks fun enough but It's taken so long and has probably been internally rebooted so many times, I can't imagine a way where It won't be a janky clusterfuck at launch.

>russian
miss me with that fascist shit

>whishlist
lol.
lmao.
no thanks.

Attached: 1631781358676.jpg (920x1023, 176.04K)

Russian devs so they blacklisted it by proxy.

Looks boring compared to actual vaporwave from 2012.

I can't believe we're actually getting Atomic Heart and Routine.

It's gonna be hilarious when this releases. So many people will complain about it being Eurojank, when that should be the baseline expectation.

The russian VA better be a hundred times better than that garbage in the trailer

>for some reason

looked and still looks like SHIT and im NOT talking about graphics

This is pretty typical.

>It's a russian game, the main dub is russian.

What the hell is that? Looks like a fo4 synth ripoff.

Why isn't she at least trying a Russian accent like the VAs in Metro

This trailer came out months ago.

I guess Nvidia stopped shelling out the money

Because Metro actually had a competent dub team? These voice actors are not instant gold. If they don't have a good VA director, they're just stuck with a script and zero context for what their performances should be.

>People will complain
>People will talk about it at all

It is just unoriginal svjit russki Bioshit

whats with these vaporwares suddenly coming out? Routine, Seven Days of Fallujah, and now this

because they probably hired some random english dubbing company to do the english voiceover and they did the bare minimum. Doesn't matter as anybody in their right mind will play it with Russian VA and subtitles.

Didn't I already see this?