How’s that gaming channel of yours going, user?

How’s that gaming channel of yours going, user?

Attached: F285E196-03A9-4B55-80F2-0FFA3FED4136.jpg (1024x576, 21.04K)

>One video explodes and gets 64k views
>Rest of my videos don’t pass 10k
I mean I’m happy because I used to get 3k-4k views but there’s no way to keep having the same big numbers without the algorithm

>some people don't have a channel to share gaming videos with you and your friends only

Attached: 1635773546059.gif (300x168, 791.04K)

I'm struggling desu. How are you bros holding up?

Attached: Tezuka-osamu-wallpaper-1-500x582.jpg (500x582, 47.27K)

That last update bricked my ps4. Need a new harddrive now or somethin. So its a no go on the youtube thing. Besides, either my router is constantly being fucked with, OR, all the previous constant fucking around burnt something out in it. Either way, no bandwidth for streaming. And no point in going to log into the twitch thing. Been a few months now.

I get like 180-450 views on a new upload in a month, I'd love those numbers

shorts are RNG

some get 1k some get 5

They’re also pretty worthless as views. They don’t count toward public watch hours

It's doing pretty okay, I've been getting a lot of subs lately and apparently I'm going to get "promoted" or "recognized" by the game's company next week, i upload a free 2 play niche ass game, it's not really popular except for anime collabs which always bring a shitton of people, I'm pretty much the most prominent YouTuber of said game, not that there's many people uploading anyway, i think only a couple of japanese players have more subs and views than me, i just got monetized back in April but the fucking pin already took too fucking long (it was sent on April 14) i haven't received anything yet, anyone knows where can I check on that? I wanna check if it's at the post office but they didn't even told me which one, I'm a spic btw but it's already taken almost 2 fucking months

my twitch is toast. it was already dead but now its literally dead. my average viewers is 0.3. at least I still ave 1 loyal sub.
now I just spam my own emotes and hope someone likes them enough to use them even if they dont sub

Attached: 1602026352295.jpg (612x612, 53.66K)

>spend 4 hours making video
>120 views
>put shroud video clip up
>120k views
Yeah I gave up.

I’ve been thinking about recording myself playing through games with no commentary. Does that stuff get any views?

Fuck!!! Forgot pic, this is my channel

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-214424~3.png (720x1512, 86.15K)

Yeah I follow a few no commentary channels. I don't think you'll ever explode but they're nice to have around.

Not anymore. Maybe 12 years ago. You missed the boat.
That being said I have seen some channels explode so just get lucky.

>upload a video in 2017
>just a PS2 video
>gets 0 views
>suddenly in 2020 it starts popping off
>now its at 1.2 million views
>made about $200 off that one video
>make more like it
>they get no views

I spent 100+ hours on my latest video and it has 189 views after a week.

Stop complaining fuckers, most people spend 8+ hours on making a video and get less than 20 views, be grateful faggots

maybe you'd get some traction by starting with obscure games, like stuff that JUST came out on itchio. then give them punchy titles.

Lmao. I post just gameplay clips and average 1k views a video. Takes me 5 minutes to put together and then 30 to render.

Made it full time as a streamer then quit.

People don't realize that streaming actually takes more work than a regular work from home job.

Imagine having to be high energy and entertaining for 8 hours straight every single day. Youtube pays better anyway

why did you spend 100 fucking hours on a video if you're that small

>feeling burnt out, want to take a break
>every time my upload schedule is even slightly disrupted my views always fall off a cliff and it takes weeks to get them back up
I am a slave to the grind

Attached: B310EC12-ED09-4C59-BA72-2CF357300708.jpg (320x320, 23.2K)

because I want to make them good. they're "evergreen" content. I upload at 4k60p as well. also it's a passion project.

I got super depressed from losing my husband a year ago and eventually I stopped posting altogether from doing daily shorts.

I paid to have a bunch of channel artwork done for the games I play. Got a logo dove. I got a vtuber model. 'm working on getting an intro song. I finished going through 1.5 TB of footage and I finally did a 4 minute little guide video today. I might start streaming soon too. I'm not super comfortable yet. I noticed I have a lot of issues talking now from not talking hardly at all for over a year. I do a lot of repeating words and cluttering.

Its all really hard being the only voice in the videos now, but I'm pushing forward and I've spent enough time being upset. Hopefully it works out.

Attached: download (11).jpg (256x256, 12K)

I just post stupid low quality analysis videos when I feel
No stressin about views, just posting as an outlet