Xbox showcase leak

alright fellas, listen up, only saying this shit once(1/2)
>starfield
>releases 3/3/2023, yes they still want a meme date, its a bethesda game for better or worse, but the combat is much improved and the player choices are more in depth than the last few fallouts and elder scrolls
>redfall
>releases in january, season pass planned, structurally is more like borderlands than destiny, fully playable alone, but it will have end game "dungeons" designed for 4 people, season pass a mix of campaign expansions and extra dungeons
>goldeneye 007 remake, releases during the show for Xbox+PC, fully playable online. nintendo gets a ROM of the N64 version for their online service with online, the two versions cannot play together. dont think the switch version will drop with the remake
>halo infinite
>surprise "classic map pack" dropping in july, will include avalanche, lockout, and spire remakes
>tatanka will NOT be revealed, they want to stealth drop it the moment it is ready, like apex. dont want the community bitching and moaning about it for 6-9 months before release
>halo: the endless first campaign expansion announced, mostly in a desert, but has mountains with snowy peaks and crashed covenant ships. 2023
>avowed
>gets a gameplay demo showing off the more immersive sim aspects, physics and things interacting with the player. summer 2023
>josh sawyer's detective game
>gets a trailer and releases december this year
>grounded 1.0 launching in september

Attached: 1kCWtW3.png (600x458, 235.92K)

(2/2)
>dragon's dogma 2 announced, no exclusivity of any kind, will have 4 player co-op play, later half of 2023
>my hero academia rpg announced, has multiplayer aspects, no exclusivity of any kind, MS just wanted more JP games to show
>hellblade 2
>gets a short gameplay demo and trailer, 2023 release date
>forza motorsport
>reboot of the franchise, heavier sim aspects and caRPG, releasing october of this year
>project belfry releases this year, beautiful artstyle
>trailers for wolfenstein 3 and indiana jones by machine games, both scheduled for 2023, but i hear indy might get pushed to 2024
>kojima's horror cloud game will be officially revealed, 2023
>killer instinct 2 announced, will heavily feature all the IP MS owns, only CG trailer at the show, they want to hire more fighting game devs
>everwild, fable, and perfect dark are no shows, all are 2024 at the earliest
>buncha indie games for game pass announced, some smaller stuff, ubisoft+ coming to gamepass
thats it folks

Attached: 1592287038803.png (709x709, 879.14K)

this is like the 6th xbox showcase ''leak'' come on mayne

>starfield
flop

>redfall
flop

>halo infinite
flop

>avowed
flop

every Microsoft IP flops lol

This actually sounds VERY plausible and I believe it. A real fucking leak for once.

Attached: 1654646041141.png (679x939, 1.37M)

Sounds like a banger of a show if true.
Forza Motorsport being the big Holiday game is a little sad but it makes sense every major game everywhere has been delayed. I hope they really go deep into the RPG mechanics.

I just want goldeneye so thats fine

>no Gears remaster collection or Gears 6

DD2 and the hero academia game would be kino. You better not let me down Xbro.

>DD2
>Classic map pack for Infinite
>Goldeneye remake
Incredibly based if true

this is the fakest shit I've ever heard. Try again next time OP

What do you expect then? because it seems very likely all of that will be shown.

>What do you expect then?
I expect nothing, because I'm not gonna try to blow smoke up the ass of random anons by larping about knowing what's gonna be in the presentation

>tfw Goldeneye 007 pc

Thank fuck, was not looking forward to using a controller for that.

Attached: 1642543028333.png (715x503, 173.07K)

>DD2
Sure thing.

>implying you're getting M+K support
Lol, lmao.

This leak makes sense to me. I only question why no ea games are present and we’re due for an Ubisoft game. Also I’d be shocked if ff7 remake didn’t show up. Idk it boring enough to be real.

>Can't even name the titles of the unannounced games
You guys are getting way too lazy and uncreative. At least make it fun.

Attached: EwIXWyzWQAI8Oa0.jpg (933x933, 70.62K)

Why haven't you mentioned what is Project Belfry if it's coming this year?

The gears collection came from fake wannabe insider special nick.