Xena > Hercules

Xena > Hercules

Attached: D_NQ_NP_13275-MLB20074862239_042014-O.jpg (498x500, 104.43K)

Eh I dunno. Hercules went to shit because Kevin Sorbo and the writers were butting heads. And Xena had too much lesbian propaganda instead.

Yeah but lesbian propaganda is okay if they are hot.

xena had bruce campbell so yeah

Lucy Lawless' succulent thighs made a man out of me, so Xena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hercules
Also Kevin Tod Smith>>>Kevin Sorbo

>Kevin Tod Smith
RIP.

>Xena had too much lesbian propaganda
yes and?

Attached: Xena-swap.webm (576x432, 3M)

Why did the chinese kill him?

Hercules had him first, but was far better in Xena.

Also Xena had Callisto as well as Jocer the Mighty.

Why is she so terrible in Ash VS Evil Dead? Who thought this looked cool?

Attached: lucy-lawless-ruby-ash-vs-evil-dead[1].jpg (887x609, 77.6K)

Are you gay?

Ahhh, the good old days when kids could watch stuff like this in peace.
Shame the videogame was undiluted crap, like most licensed vidya of the time.

she looks pretty good for a 54yo

>tfw don't remember most of the lewd stuff in Xena that i see posted
>tfwnf

Out of all the things to memory hole. God damn it,,,

I'm going through this now and I'm just confused at what's their plan with her. She started out strong, killing deadites easily and ressurrecting herself. Now she had to team up with the drunk goth and is always looking sad.

>Xena's lewd opening with Lucy Lawless putting her costume on isn't forever burned into his mind
>Forgot the literal dozens of hours of raunchy lesbian fanservice
Damn bro

Just not a fan of belief imposing.

callisto is still one of favorite tv villains till this day

I'm not talking about her personal appearance. I'm talking about her terrible outfit. She looks fucking retarded and it gets worse.

I'm nearly finished season 2 and it's like they kept her in as an after thought. Feel like Ash vs Evil Dead could have been really cool if they actually pandered to fans and gave reasons for all the small things. Nope, Ash's father final message never gets revealed, constantly forget things they just establish in the story ruining any kind of tension or intrigue that was building, Ball(Baal) is gay as fuck.

I guess i was not horny enough back then, i missed out. I forgotten a lot from what i watched on TV during that era, even though it was as good as TV got in my country.

>90s TV
>weekend
>Xena, Hercules, that highlander one, Stargate, Inspector Rex, some series about some submarine shaped like a fish or something

>TV now
>weekend
>Reality TV bullshit, some "variety show" where they play the same casio keyboard music while whores "dance on stage" in between the hosts trying to con old people for money, Reality TV bullshit, Reality TV bullshit, some rich cunt celebrity interviews some other rich cunt celebrity about how hard their rich cunt celebrity life is while sad music plays on the background, rich cunt celebrity tries to con old people out of their money, CSI Des Moines

Attached: 1573869316844.jpg (640x360, 28.51K)

nothing tops the HERC

also Meg > Xena