Its time to drone some arab kids!

Its time to drone some arab kids!
Maverick, ready!!

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 30.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPyZ5Noum9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAVAGE

Best trailer yet
The only good part of the summer shit fest this year.
>watch it
youtu.be/dPyZ5Noum9g
Looks like a stone cold motherfucker.

Attached: Guile-Street-Fighter-6.png (710x397, 585.84K)

Think about how many children he bombed!!
Cold as iceeee

Whens Sethanie?

Attached: Sethanie SQUISH book.png (1829x1018, 1.39M)

based

That double summsaw looks fucking sick. Too bad about the VA downgrade.

is that Troy Baker?

>OOO INVADE ME CHINA AND RUSSIA AND SAUDIA ARABIA AND IRAN, I HEARD U GUYS LOVE FAGGOTS LIKE ME! WEEEE FUK AMERICA!

OHNONONO

Attached: 1638076806070.png (427x277, 249.08K)

they need to stop aging the characters

Damn!!
Look at that mkultra crazy eyes

What a gay fucking outfit.

I'd say never ever, but the fact that seth of all fucking characters managed to get into sfv still baffles me so my predictions mean fuck all.

>PREDICTABLE
I smiled.

>america's hero
>blonde, blue eyed white man
um sorry sweaty but this is 2022, that doesnt fly anymore

Concerned it looks even slower than SF5 and with more blockstun on hits or hitstun. Everything slows down enough for you to go get a fucking cup of coffee and come back and the hit is still going on. I don't know why every new game after SF4 is going for this, was SF3 too fast for people?

>one button sonic booms
How the fuck are they gonna balance this? Have they forgotten SF4 for 3ds and guile being god tier?

Attached: parry.jpg (507x677, 53.96K)

Yeah you're right, the fighters should be static caricatures that don't change at all even though decades have passed in the story. I much prefer seeing the same Ryu in the same white gi with the same personality, the same voice, and the same moveset 20 games in a row.

The slowdown is for character trailers. If you watch the clips they've uploaded of regular gameplay, the slowdown is absent.

Baby Farzad as his mother Fatimah?
DONE!!

What clips?

>Best trailer yet
>The only good part of the summer shit fest this year.
Worst part is that this is right, i had low expectations for SGF, but damn, the only standouts from the show were this and Shredder's revenge

>people think this design doesn’t look good
This is the best version of him since Alpha 3. Hopefully we never see that nuckledu costume again.

I fucking hate this crouching, charging, sonic boom spamming, america dicksucking, Ken hating family man like you wouldn't fucking believe.

But god dammit I think he actually looks cool in this trailer.

Attached: Guile.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

capcom hasn't bothered with union VAs for a while now, which is also why chun got recast

As an American I am proud to bully other countries so we can take advantage of their resources. Europeans can continue to fuckin cry. AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!

>used drive rush to hit confirm
this game's gonna be good