Are you excited for SGDQ2020!!!

are you excited for SGDQ2020!!!

Attached: 1638840633097.jpg (1080x1372, 214.77K)

There's no way that bottom part is real

Life Done Quick

I still have no idea what the fuck is tranny dilation, and I think it's better that way.

Slutty Gays Dicking Queers?

>2020

it was then they immediately changed it, im usre someone has original pic

The tranny stuff is so boring and passe now. Like covid. Can we getting something new

They'd be treated better if they simply weren't ugly.
They want to be traps, but they never will.

Attached: 1653192391805.jpg (533x575, 36.69K)

Pretty shit lineup.

They shove shit in their tranny pussy/axe wound, so it doesn't heal up and close.

Now you know.

The circus is back in town

>lust provoking
Hey man I won't judge

oh

Ok I know le trannigger meme but why does Any Forums talk about them instead of video games

Attached: Urban Unease.jpg (1600x10000, 3.92M)

It really is. Nothing that interests me is playing for at least 4 fucking days. What a shit schedule.

>lust provoking

Attached: EL3iJDHVAAEGS0Y.png (313x412, 191.3K)

I'll be there with my Dialator in! Let's go!!!! HOYPEEEEEEE

Eventually the culture shifts when this becomes too widespread. Most will eventually realize they're just incels, some will never get over it and will keep going out of spite for people who made fun of them.

>Squid Games Done Quick
Would be infinitely more interesting, that's for damn sure. Would also help fix some of the problems, too.

I mean, it's cozy in those threads if nothing else. My fellow fags rating games gives me some solid things to add to my background noise while doing other things. Plus seeing a trainwreck is always great.

Hell I even like the lewdposters and puzzlenons. So yeah. I guess I am.

Attached: 1478566999017.jpg (500x500, 22.35K)

Always glad to be of help user.

Attached: dilate-for-life-couple-years.jpg (836x635, 87.75K)

kek

Basically their body acts like their "vagina" is a wound and tries to heal it the same way it does with any other wound: by sealing it shut. Dilating is basically shoving a large object up in there to stretch the wound back open and prevent the body from healing it.

From the posts I've seen from trannies describing the process, it's as painful and unpleasant as it sounds. But I guess that's what you've got to do if you want a fake vagina.

kek

Attached: 35.webm (896x720, 1.96M)

So let's say some dude is desperate enough to put his dick in there, wouldn't he get nasty infections?

>GDQ has been infiltrated
>ESA has been infiltrated
>NASA is dead
>nothing left but to just watch streamers you like and hope they don't become trannies