Untitled

Attached: duckstation-nogui-x64-ReleaseLTCG 2022-06-09 18-16-58.png (1407x964, 2.23M)

It's a blue board, user.

game?

What the fuck is "duckstation"?

slut

nice cock

>Reuses the EXACT same scene from Breath of Fire 3
Why was Breath of Fire 2 so unoriginal. Not that it matters, since 2 is the best one story and character design-wise.

Breath of Fire IV

Shit, I meant 4. IV is unoriginal! II is amazing and original.
II has STEN and ASPARAGUS!

Which post are you quoting??

BoF IV is heavily based on eastern mythos with a massively different story than previous BoF, even if it does have a few similarities. BoF4 setting and lore is extremely unique that it's strange to be having this conversation with someone who seems like he played the games.

she probably wanted to suck his fat dick right then and there

It's a PS1 emulator. It's similar to Mednafen but more user friendly.

Best BoF, and one of the best soundtracks in game history.

Is BoF1 still worth it? I remember playing it once and got stuck for some reason. Never bothered to finish it.

Merely posting a volatile remark to increase thread interest so it doesn’t die. BoF 1-4 are all amazing.

I wish I had more people to talk with about bof3 being a good as post apocalypse medieval sci-fi journey. But yeah it's all good. I'll also be that guy and say I grew to appreciate dragon quarter for what it was and that if that system was cleaned up and just became its own side tangent system, I wouldn't mind.

which suikoden game do you guys recommend playing first

no, it sucks. BoF2 is good though

The plot isnt mindblowing or anything but you can finish the game very quickly so just play it.
Buy a lot of the item that turns off random encounters and you can end it in one or two sittings.

BoF1 and 2 are incredibly combat heavy rpgs. You should play it like if they were a dungeon crawl. It is serviceable but not exactly stellar jrpgs compared to others in its time