Why haven't you played the most kino game of the previous year Any Forums?

Why haven't you played the most kino game of the previous year Any Forums?

Attached: forgotten_city.jpg (3154x2089, 1.38M)

Isn't this that revisionist trash that added we wuz kangz into places they dont belong

lmao no, this is easily the most realistic depiction of Rome in a videogame

Attached: ok.png (795x1008, 1.12M)

Are you claiming there were no black people in the Roma Empire?

There are funerary inscriptions in Britain which state that a man from Palmyra (modern Syria) was buried there. People travelled dude, that's reality. If you can't accept it then that's literally a cope

I did, it was really fun. Surprised it wasn’t more popular here.
Ah, now I remember why Any Forums hates it.

>Are you claiming there were no black people in the Roma Empire?
I just don't like black people

>Syria
lol

I wish there was more player agency, the Golden Rule puts a real limit on being able to fuck around. It’s prettt short too. Still, it’s the closest I’ll ever get to a comfy Roman game.

Too bad you will never be able to discuss it here because one minor character looks black but isn’t.

Well, I think we all knew that

Used this as an example to demonstrate that people travelled from the furthest possible distances within the empire. Herodotus for instance knew what Ethiopians looked like, and this was half a century before the game is set. Accept reality dreamer man

>Used this as an example to demonstrate that people travelled from the furthest possible distances within the empire. Herodotus for instance knew what Ethiopians looked like, and this was half a century before the game is set. Accept reality dreamer man
You sound black

You sound American, so you are probably unironically 1/8th black

Herodotus also described giant ants from the east, thus proving Elagabalus was a giant ant.

keep huffin that copium

>People traveled
>Implying seeing a travelling nigger means they are statistically relevant to be represented in games and movies as if they were natives

it was okay, there are better time loop games around though

I have, it was very comfy but also a bit too straightforward and the combat section felt very shoehorned in

Ah yes, Herodotus got everything wrong and not a single claim he made is valid. Get this man a PhD.

user, are you aware that modern biological racism didn't exist in the Roman/Greek world? Of course your brain is much too small to understand such a concept.

Anyone could become Roman, Polybius for instance who was taken as a hostage become Roman and earned wide respect in Rome proper. Huge quantities of inscriptions feature the same story. Serving in the Roman auxiliaries for instance could earn you Roman citizenship, and this was a path that many took.

>user, are you aware that modern biological racism didn't exist in the Roman/Greek world?
lmao, holy kek, lmao

Show one shred of evidence that it did

looks boring

If you failed history is not my problem, but if you want a good book on that issue I recommend the invention of racism in classical antiquity

Played it, it was alright.

>You sound American, so you are probably unironically 1/8th black
I'm actually 100% eastern european, better luck next time.

I auditioned for this shit I didn't make it

You're probably a well adjusted white man. Game industry only hires mentally ill troons and nig nogs these days. Sorry user, better luck next time.

>Herodotus reported Ethiopians
>This means I can extrapolate some bullshit claims about West-Africans

>Herodotus for instance knew what Ethiopians looked like
You conveniently left out the part where they were brutally murdered and shown on display as the freaks of society. Funny that.