Final Fantasy 14 is shit and I'll briefly explain why

Because:
> the community is toxic, to exaggerated levels
> 70/80% of the missions of the main missions are backfill and essentially useless recovery missions
> over 60% of the game content, including battles, events, bosses, etc. are pure fanservice recycled from old game series like FF4, FF5 or FF6. Leaving the original elements to a minimum

These are the main problems of the game which, although it is very supported, I don't think is growing in an original direction, as much as more conservative and inclined to please the fanbase

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XIV-Endwalker-sucks.jpg (1920x1080, 286.62K)

good luck op, this game has a cult like you wouldn't believe and would normally doxx you for something like this. pack of tranny freaks.

you're just supposed to do the msq and then unsub until next expansion dude.

Damn, OP got us good boys ..

Cool, I still like it.

>over 60% of the game content, including battles, events, bosses, etc. are pure fanservice recycled from old game series like FF4, FF5 or FF6. Leaving the original elements to a minimum
This basically stops being true once you get into the expansions. The references never stop, but they are heavily recontextualized and the original story starts to set itself apart

I mostly just enjoy the story and that's it. The combat isn't fun anymore which leads to encounters being stale because the most they can ever be is premove dancing and damage checks. Sucks they simplified way too hard. Algaia is just boring until the last two bosses. It was really disappointing to see rhalger have like 1 mechanic where you had to do something which is the knock back. Everything else you just stood there. It sucks that the most fun alliance tier was Void ark, and Stormblood for trials/raids. They don't even use the duty button anymore for endwalker. I doubt they can ever do a job combat overhaul even for 7.0 because it's so ingrained in the balance where everything must be the same with less than a 5% DPS disparity. And every DPS must have the same 2 minute DPS window because boss fights just boil down to buff stacking.

>.gnikcats ffub ot nwod liob tsuj sthgif ssob esuaceb wodniw SPD etunim 2 emas eht evah tsum SPD yreve dnA .ytirapsid SPD %5 a naht ssel htiw emas eht eb tsum gnihtyreve erehw ecnalab eht ni deniargni os s'ti esuaceb 0.7 rof neve luahrevo tabmoc boj a od reve nac yeht tbuod I .reklawdne rof eromyna nottub ytud eht esu neve t'nod yehT .sdiar/slairt rof doolbmrotS dna ,kra dioV saw reit ecnailla nuf tsom eht taht skcus tI .ereht doots tsuj uoy esle gnihtyrevE .kcab kconk eht si hcihw gnihtemos od ot dah uoy erehw cinahcem 1 ekil evah reglahr ees ot gnitnioppasid yllaer saw tI .sessob owt tsal eht litnu gnirob tsuj si aiaglA .drah oot yaw deifilpmis yeht skcuS .skcehc egamad dna gnicnad evomerp si eb reve nac yeht tsom eht esuaceb elats gnieb sretnuocne ot sdael hcihw eromyna nuf t'nsi tabmoc ehT .ti s'taht dna yrots eht yojne tsuj yltsom I

>the community is toxic, to exaggerated levels

lmao

Attached: 1652378236219.gif (640x360, 242.69K)

Yea pretty much.

Attached: 20220424_082243.jpg (1858x1057, 144.73K)

>be me
>frontline
>people start greentexting in alliance chat
>call them redditors
>we all spend the entire match meme arrowing each other and shit talking
>black list each other at the end since we’re all from here

I love FF

Yeah... Me too.

Attached: 2022-05-17_19-30-55-968_Maya Moonstone.png (1858x1057, 1.6M)

SO. how much gil do i extort out of my FC mates?

Attached: blackmail.jpg (492x411, 61.97K)

Based lesbos. I hope they become part of the main cre for 7.0

Attached: 1650744644482.jpg (2560x1440, 579.72K)

guess it's time to beat my dick

ok

here's to hoping user, I need more content with them in it

Attached: 2022-05-10_18-22-38-292_EG11 - 02 - Shadownite.png (1858x1057, 2.09M)

Attached: therussianbadger.gif (498x280, 771.08K)

obsessed

you sound like a baby who has pooped in his dipey

I want Krile to sit on my face

Attached: K.png (822x1164, 411.44K)

>over 60% of the game content, including battles, events, bosses, etc. are pure fanservice recycled from old game series like FF4, FF5 or FF6. Leaving the original elements to a minimum
I genuinely, legitimately fucking love this.
I like to contrast Final Fantasy to the Souls series, because I like both franchises, and one extremely prevalent comment in Souls thread is the whole comment about HEY REMEMBER X!!! style shitposting, especially prevalent for Dark Sous 3, where enemies, bosses, etc. are reminiscent of older games, and all people seem to take from it is LOOK AT THOSE CHEAP FUCKS, REUSED CONTENT REEEE.
But I always fucking love when a franchise references itself in tasteful ways and integrates its own long fucking history in a way that reminds me of stuff from the past I also loved and doesn't feel shoehorned. I don't think dungeon X where the second boss is an updated model referencing a boss from an older game would be better if that boss was some wholly new thing I've never seen before.
I WOULD be annoyed if the story of the expansions were 1:1 retreads, but I don't find that they are.
It makes for a feeling of cohesion in the universe, allows you to build a shared common appreciation of iconic elements, and moreover, when it's done well the way XIV does it, it leads to a deep sense of the people making the game appreciating the roots of the franchise and the games that led up to the one they're working on now.
"Knights of the round was a really fucking cool summon twenty five years ago, wait, fuck, the final boss this expansion takes the form of the Knights of the Round and we get to fight them as a boss this time" is something I see as nothing but Fucking Cool.

Attached: 79f0cd93c37e3f28f82e13f85a1a39af61f08d637842ca01302887e28fcb0dc6.jpg (1280x1462, 282.67K)

no one asked

see

Hey, a free (You). Thanks slut, have one too.

There's way more wrong with this piece of shit than that, but for what little you shed light on the community has, as you can plainly tell already, started to absolutely seethe and cry, bitch and moan, piss and shit their pants over what you've said.

This game is as bad as this pathetic community allows it to be. They would sooner get on both knees and suck Yoshi-P's cock than complain about being treated like shit despite paying for a Live service that feels like it's F2P garbage.

ok