Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

>The monster you are the most excited for
>Monster you wish gets in

Attached: FUhWWmBX0AA5cQZ.jpg (1024x1024, 141.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPHlFimK93k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gunlance
>Variety is the spice of life
>Nerscylla

Gunbird enjoyers rise up

I play everything but SnS is hometown.
I'm hoping Chunky Monkey is good.
I hope for several new monsters, it's hard to tell how many we're actually getting in general though.

I also really hope funky monkey gets much, much faster in G rank, he's a complete fucking chump in Rise.

>I also really hope funky monkey gets much, much faster in G rank, he's a complete fucking chump in Rise.
Need Furious chimp for that

>GS
>DEVIANTS
>DEVIANTS
DEVIANTS DEVIANTS DEVIANTS DEVIANTS

Attached: 1654553868032.jpg (598x536, 193.29K)

youtu.be/dPHlFimK93k

New CB pizzacutter gameplay

>Main weapon
Lance
>The monster you are the most excited for
Raizex
>Monster you wish gets in
Yama, bring back tower!

>>Main weapon
SnS
>>The monster you are the most excited for
Malzeno
>>Monster you wish gets in
Ahtal-Ka. It just makes sense in the wirebug game. Alternatively, Namielle. Cool monster, shit fight, I want it to be given the Rise treatment and turned into an actually good fight.

Gunlance. Walk the Path of Explosions with Me.

Fucking Dracula (Malzeno)

I've always wanted to fight Gogmazios.

How do I get into Gunlance? I keep getting fucked by stakes and dont understand why you would ever charge a shell

Gunlance
Whatever the final boss is
Brachydios

>Hammer
>Ukalanos
>Zamtrios

Charged shells let you fast stake. You can fire halfway through the charging animation and it still counts for a fast stake.

First of all switch to blast dash, charged shelling is garbanzo compared to the utility and moveset options you get with that. Learn how and when to blast dash to avoid moves and what moved you can make in certain time frames after doing a blast dash and slam. Generally full burst Normal shelling is amazing with it since you get a lot of shells to fly with and it does a lot of damage as a hit&run

Charged Shells aren't great. They're meant to be used by Wide Gunlances because they can be Super Charged, then followed by a Fast Wyrmstake. Guard Reload can help with this, but overall overly aggressive Stakelancing can leave you too open to attacks.

Personally, I recommend Long Shelling with Quick Reload, Blast Dash, and Ground Splitter.

I beat the main game and made an immorality build along with the Ninja sword. I know I brought this on myself but i'm so over powered I know the dlc won't be fun for me.

>Main weapon
Used to be GS but I cheat on it with SnS now

>most excited for
Pretty much all the monsters but Magma Almudron

>wish
Magna and Rakna subspecies, Malfestio

You know he's in

Attached: DmpDShPXoAEv2Hy.jpg (540x324, 23.07K)

He better be ((with jungle))

She'll suck you dry.

Attached: 1653929407579m.jpg (705x1024, 130.94K)

>SnS
>Astalos
>Jhen Mohran

Best siege monster ever, and MH3U is still the best Monster Hunter game.

Attached: 3rdGen-Jhen_Mohran_Render_001.png (2000x1063, 2.47M)

SnS, SA, GL, IG

Unrevealed monsters

gogmazios and or yama tsukami but thats a pipe dream unless jungle theory is correct which means theres a chance at yama being in which means tower