What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1653903668709.png (930x1084, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lilura1.blogspot.com/2020/12/Baldurs-Gate-1-vs-Baldurs-Gate-2-BG1-vs-BG2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doom awaits thee

She had to follow up Sarevok and Irenicus in a rushed expansion pack with a ton of cut content.

She wasn't as good as the villain that came before her.

Woman moment

Neither was Irenicus, but we still like him. Her problem is that we know she's the villain from the start but we have to act like an idiot to keep the story from imploding.

Twist villain syndrome.

I dunno. I was just a dumb kid back when I played BG so I had no idea that the betrayal was coming.

Never played these games in the 2000s, only recently as a grown man and when I noticed Amelyssan only showed up in scripted instances where you can't interact with her, that she'd be the villain.

She took her shot, can’t blame her honestly. Was a dangerous gamble, and she paid a horrible price for it, but it’s something anyone ambitious enough would try.

You’re insane if you think Saeverok was a better villain than Irenicus.

>Neither was Irenicus,
Bullshit.

>It sucks that my characters had to act stupid and not realise she was the villain!
>Well how did you know she was a a villain?
>Oh, I used meta knowledge
lol, lmao even

I actually like Melly. Her design is cool and her boss fight is wicked. Pulling a twist villain on Bhaal was a bad idea when his usurpet only had an expansion to establish herself though.

Attached: 1639033830704.jpg (1232x1869, 705.58K)

isn't she mad because she's not a bhaalspawn and didn't get anything out of being bhaal's loyal priestess so now she kills his children and eats their bhaaljuice

John Warner is a good VA, but the character is just a cheesy whiny mage with a god-complex, while Sarevok is a schemer with a god complex and working your way through the iron throne was better, read and educate yourself.

>Exile Irenicus was much harder to beat under the Shadows of Amn XP cap of 2.95 million than he is with Throne of Bhaal installed, which increased the XP cap to 8 million, and introduced HLAs. To give one example of many, with ToB installed we can set a few Spike Traps at Irenicus' feet before dispatching the final parasite, thereby instantly slaying him when he turns hostile.

Bg1 is the superior game with the superior final fight, regular Irenicus and slayer Irenicus are pathetic unless you use mods

lilura1.blogspot.com/2020/12/Baldurs-Gate-1-vs-Baldurs-Gate-2-BG1-vs-BG2.html

>Bg1 is the superior game

lol

Irenicus was an awful villain, since the main story had to be hacked together when the game was rushed out, something the writers readily admitted. Notice that a huge chunk of his dialogue is "dream Irenicus", who isn't even the real person.

Yes

autism
it's also why she wears the hat

He's still a great villain because his voice acting and spritework kick ass

Attached: 1640995230994.jpg (800x800, 70.96K)