I love this game, I will be buying it in 2023 along with a brand new XSX console

I love this game, I will be buying it in 2023 along with a brand new XSX console.

Attached: CP2020.jpg (316x316, 89.88K)

Sex with Panam in a tank.

Best girl.

Attached: Panam 3.jpg (1380x1676, 661.46K)

honestly, I get this feeling that CDPR is going to abandon this IP because of all the shit they're getting (rightfully) for mishandling some stuff which sucks because I too really enjoyed this game and would like to see a sequel where CDPR could hopefully learn from their mistakes and improve on stuff because I think there's a really solid base here, the story and world and overall mood is great, combat can be pretty fun, the quest and map is interesting little details, I want more.

Doubt it. Cyberpunk is their territorial grab after the Witcher.

Though 2077 was an absolute mess and failed to meet expectations on practically all levels, there is a possible silver lining in this which that CDPR was forced to restructure their company which is probably the biggest reason why they have been radio silent even more than usual.

However, having said all this; the trust is gone, the respect is gone. Over 10 years of good PR down the drain because the colossal fuck up that was the release of this game. And the only way to get it back is to slowly built it back up again like they did in the first place.

Attached: Panam 6.jpg (2329x2073, 1.64M)

CP is literally one of the bestselling games of all-time.

this
for as much as people need harp on how disappointing it was people also forget how well awful games sell
and i mean AWFUL awful games like Pokemon Sword/Shield and EAfront 2, not shit that you pretend to say is 0/10 for (You)s

I liked the game well enough to ignore the shortcomings of the engine. It has a layer on jank on top of everything but the soul is there.

I just wish they didn't go with the Keanu/relic thing and had a more meandering plot.
What I really liked about Witcher 3 is that it felt like you almost incidentally stumble onto a lot of the content in that game. It made the world seem larger and more complex than the game allowed.
CP77 has that, but Keanu popping up to remind you what the plot is gets old fast.

Also idk what's going on with these "missions" in AAA games, but they need to rethink the approach. It's 2022 and the bulk of the missions (as in most AAA games) is ridiculously simple.
One "late" game mission is helping Kerry deal with some j-pop band and he wants to destroy their equipment. You literally drive with him for half a minute to some road, go through 1-2 prompts, listen to him prattle forever and that's it. That's the whole fucking "mission". Then the next mission is to walk with him into a club and hear him prattle even more and then you leave. You literally don't do shit. Most of the missions are like this and have you do next to nothing.

>I just wish they didn't go with the Keanu/relic thing and had a more meandering plot.
Can you honestly imagine if they'd taken the money they spent on Keanu and just invested it in a few more veteran developers...

Loved it too. We won't get any sequel though. Just some shitty anime and I'll have to settle for playing RED with my friends every other month.

lmao no. Literally next Witcher will drop and everything about 2077 will be forgotten.

>Also idk what's going on with these "missions" in AAA games, but they need to rethink the approach. It's 2022 and the bulk of the missions (as in most AAA games) is ridiculously simple.
>One "late" game mission is helping Kerry deal with some j-pop band and he wants to destroy their equipment. You literally drive with him for half a minute to some road, go through 1-2 prompts, listen to him prattle forever and that's it. That's the whole fucking "mission". Then the next mission is to walk with him into a club and hear him prattle even more and then you leave. You literally don't do shit. Most of the missions are like this and have you do next to nothing.
Honestly, that sounds better than every mission just being a tedious fucking shootout.
I honestly prefer the sound of that after slogging my way through the tediously monotonous RDR2 campaign.
I would be quite happy to never encounter another shootout in video games again by this point.

The issue is that they don't even feel like "missions" because you don't really do much, just listen to the characters talk forever.
Basically the "gameplay" is missing or is reduced to nothing.

Example :

As it is Kerry calls you, wants to to show up somewhere then tells you he wants to intercept a van carrying some instruments and equipment. You show up there, blow it up and leave.

A better approach would be for him to contact you about wanting to destroy the equipment, then you, through hacking or just investigating, find out it's transported, you hack another character to find out what the route is and what time of day, get back to Kerry and so on...
more agency, more "doing stuff" and less "listening"

One of my favorite missions in Skyrim was the one where the guy in that town at the foot of High Hrothgar asks you to deliver the sack of supplies to the top, it's literally just a postman mission and you climb the mountain and leave the sack in their mailbox.
I was literally just so relieved it wasn't yet another mission involving going into a cave and clearing it of draugr.
I just cannot stand the repetitiveness of AAA missions by this point, it is fucking soulcrushing.

And by the way, yes, I adored Death Stranding and thought it was one of the best game of the 2010s.

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 104.75K)

ps5 is better, funnily enough. not that the game is any good though.

I could tell

I think Bully probably had the best mission variety of AAA game in history. Sure, there were the combat missions interspersed throughout and the bossfights. But you also had main missions like pantyraiding for the pedo gym teacher, bikeracing, going to the carnival, boxing, egging houses and all this kind of thing.
I seem to remember Bully main missions being highly varied, some even involved you needing to beat the high score in an arcade game to impress a bunch of nerds during Christmas.

>play a female V
>want to bang Panam
>she places her feet on my lap
>"let me take your boots off and smell your feet tee hee"
>DENIED
>PANAM IS NOT FOR FEMALE ROMANCING

Worst gaming defeat of my life.

Again, it's not about the variety, it's about complexity.
Having a mission where you JUST listen to the other character prattle for 5 minutes and that's IT is completely bizarre.
In your High Hrothgar example you at least, due to your own agency, climb the mountain so there's a peaceful exploration component to it.
In my Kerry example ALL you do is listen to him bitch for 5 minutes and the mission ends.
The way they designed the "mission" is solely through some overpaid "writer" submitting 10 pages of Kerry dialogue and then they slapped together some "mission" around it.

>it's about complexity.
Well what's a complex mission to you, exactly?

Bought it twice, for the SeX and for the steam deck
Fucking love the game

I can't wait to give myself a tiny, white, cut cock.

>In your High Hrothgar example you at least, due to your own agency, climb the mountain so there's a peaceful exploration component to it.
There's many ways of getting to Hrothgar too.. and depending how early it is, it's kind of an epic pain rather than peaceful. Starts feeling like Batman traversing the Alps to see the League of Shadows.

I already have that, so I went with the bigger one to escape from reality

Got a key for lile 15 bucks and it is an okayish game for that price. Janky and kind of shit still, I pity those that bought it for full price.

I remember climbing High Hrothgar being pretty easy, desu, I was low level though so I just had some wolves to kill or something. Maybe it was still trolls I don't remember if they levelscaled the enemy spawns.
It just took a long time, which was neat. It was like an endurance run to the top and delivering the package felt good.
But then I realized I had to go all the way back down, and since I never fasttravel in games... that was a slog, still enjoyed it though.

Yeah I always self-insert in these kinds of games though, I love to just create myself and play as myself transplanted into those worlds.
For me, that is ultimate immersion, which provides maximum escapism.