Zoomers thought this was a soulful game

>zoomers thought this was a soulful game

Attached: microwave tank generals.png (668x593, 698.58K)

Zoomers never played Generals. But you probably already knew that because this is a bait thread.

Isn't this the game the guy from Pure Pwnage was obsessed with? He was hardly a Zoomer...

>OP thought anons would take his shitty bait

Yes.
It's utter, pure soul.

pretty sure every fan of c&c hates that abomination

Yes. Generals came out in 2003, zoomers are too young to have played it in it's heyday.

Generals, RA2 plus their expansions and their respective map makers need a proper remaster before EA kicks the bucket and gets sold to Apple or something.

>Zoomers

Zoomers don't even fucking know what an RTS is OP, it was a genre that was totally deprecated before their time.

generals will never be remastered because it features a chinese faction. ra2 is possible

>Zoomer playing RTS
Why are you telling lies user...?

mental omega

I'm a Zoomer and I want to get into RTS. What is a good one to start with?

Cncgenerals

Warcraft 3, it's slower paced than most.

Whatever game that has a theme that you like.

yuri's revenge

It will never not be hilarious that China is so butthurt about a game that sucks its dick so hard because they're not portrayed as literally invincible.

china is the shittiest team in the game. their economy sucks and they're slow as fuck

In the story, man.

Actually, what is the tier list anyway? Is the US Air Force guy top tier?

overlords trump everything

air force is the best
then stealth and tox (no particular order)
then china infantry
after that is gla and demo
then i think nuke superweapon and usa
vanilla china is the worst

There's a decent remaster of Command and Conquer/Red Alert that's worth a spin.

ra1 doesn't have a unit queue so its hard to get into

I don't know about all that, but.. "Thank you for the new shoes."

Where can I find a non Origin version?

Understandable, but did you consider.. "China will grow larger!"

What do you mean? You can queue up as many units as you want. If you build a ton of barracks, you speed up production and make the announcer sound funny.

i read something about how you can only produce 1 type of vehicle at a time but that's the same as ra2 so maybe i'm wrong

I haven't played RA2 in a while, but I think they're exactly the same when it comes to unit production.

i hope. the chronosphere still isn't as good as it is in the sequel. every time you use it there's a 20% chance it spawns a hurricane