Game is unique

>game is unique

Attached: FUWUJmjWQAA5CLG.jpg (1284x1257, 257.29K)

All this makes me think about is fags spreading aids handling my food

For me, it's the buns on the right.

Burgers?

Burgers?

Have the faggots at bking flip the buns over and throw em on the grill for a patty melt like they do at 5 guys

Are they saying LGBT is wrong? Because two top buns and two bottom buns is objectively wrong

Burgers?

Videogames?

Daily reminder that chudtoss was right

>i'll have a whopper and make it gay

Burgers?

>fast food and lgbt
very american

#FatPride

It costs $15 for 2 of these demented burgers in canada

For $17 you can buy 20 pre-made burger patties and the buns, toppings, and condiments for them and eat 20 burgers instead of 2

Wow, that's so retarded.

They are one of the best fast food places next to Mcdonalds. Wendys? Fuck Wendys.

>creating a marketing ploy to excuse your use of otherwise unsellable product that would go in the trash and selling it under the guise of woke progressivism

Honestly it's kind of brilliant.

>For every slice of meat you put in your mouth, you get another free one to put in your ass

Attached: 1546265624573.gif (435x316, 2.91M)

>woke progressivism
Redundant.

>eat 20 burgers
Way tonout yourself as an Amerifat.

>For $17 you can buy 20 pre-made burger patties and the buns, toppings, and condiments for them and eat 20 burgers instead of 2

Maybe in Canada but you sure as shit can't in the US right now. Retail meat prices are insane.

>cares so little about fags they put out this lazy, uninspired thing to get them seething

based Burger King

>gays don't like being reminded it's an unnatural pairing
It's great that they're mad because it's exactly on-the-nose.

Attached: 1634702637145.png (588x598, 402.25K)

Attached: gayburger.png (400x267, 143.7K)

STONETOSS NEVER FUCKING MISSES

This but unironically. BMI has higher twin concordance than being LGBT.

No one's seething, just having a laugh at it. Lighten up a bit.

lol get it? its like two equal buns cuz same sex couples xD

good morning sir!

I'm a fag and I couldn't care less. 99% of the shit first world humans do every minute of the day is unnatural.

Burger King is awful even by the already incredibly low standards of cheap fast food.
So this is pretty appropriate.

Nah, he's either exaggerating or living somewhere that has much cheaper food prices than Ontario.

I walked into Burger King to have a snack.
"I'm a faggot, give me a whopper." I told the cashier.
"Top or bottom?" He asked me.
I looked between the two options. The tops burger looked like it would tip and smear sauce everywhere if I put it down.
"Bottom." I said confidently.
He bent me over the counter and fucked my ass.

Attached: 0e0[1].png (258x363, 99.42K)

burger

Attached: 6083257812.jpg (1181x1187, 1.49M)

>Are you a Top or Bottom (burger) XD

Burgers?

I COULD really go for cheeseburger right now
Just not at goyslop King

Whoppers are decent but everything else just kinda sucks

TASTY

>he doesn't eat his burgers with gayo
Ishygddt
The perfect combination to go with your pride burger.

Attached: 0e0c65f3b4ee5863641c5e37ca591406.png (539x480, 244.16K)

I'd get both and stare them in the eye when whole time.

this doesn't work at all. you can't have two tops. thats not how relationships work.

you CAN have two bottoms, but they both have to have the same top. this is why you call the top in a threesome Big Mac

why not use the bottom part for the middle of the burger on the left just to say "there's no right way, just your way" or something gay

Why would you put two tops or two bottoms together? Do you even know how faggotry works Burger King?

>fags hate the rainbow capitalism of pride month and the blatant attempts of shallow pandering
>tardservatives get mad at it and think the companies are being sincere
Who are they even making money on at this point

tell me where you work so I can throw a pitcher in your face live

Great, can't just walk up to the counter and ask for a burger. Have to waste time with each customer declaring what burger buns you prefer. These people can't get something as basic as "no pickles" correct half the time.

>gayo
Can't believe this is an actual thing, wtf? What do they put in it, processed AIDS?

Attached: E3epZuoXIAE0L1M.jpg (960x956, 123.1K)

That looks like a goddamn parody.