I bought, did you?

i bought, did you?

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (1240x864, 491.99K)

isn't call of duty free now? why would anyone buy this

I haven't bought a cod game since blops 2

Based.
Fuck indie devs.

I won't buy another cod until they bring back persistent lobbies

I'll buy the switch version.

when I get confirmation if I buy on steam I can link my Bnet shit and keep all my mw2019/warzone shit

If it's optimized I will. WZ runs like ass because overtime they kept pumping Spagetti code that was made by Indian diversity hires.

Are they releasing the same game again? Why?

>pre-ordering game
If I want to gamble, I'll invest in stocks.

Because they fucked up the previous game by shoving expansions into it and bloating it.

yeah like a fucking decade ago i even skipped school after lunch

same death blender game, same shoot get killed respawn repeat game play, bobby kotick (even though its microsoft now)

nuh

That's what makes it so appealing to normalfags.

This is all I need.

Attached: cod.png (954x539, 166.08K)

it takes about 20 versions of that to realize you'll never improve

i don't pre-order or buy $60+ games

It's quite shocking how modern pop culture is just recycling trends. It's not even trends from 20+ years ago now, it's trends from a decade ago, on repeat, forever. As one audiences ages out of something, another ages in, and the younger ones are sold the same product but more monetised. Forever.

im never buying a cod on launch again mw came with free crashes every 10 minutes and ridiculous lag spikes from 80fps to 15fps, yeah no i rather let brainlets do the bug testing this time.

Attached: boat jew.jpg (563x821, 180.61K)

Never bought a single CoD. Last one I played was 4 back when we still had LANs with a pirated version. Good times.

CoD peaked at 4. MW2 is the low brow, plebian game.

I haven't bought a cawadooty game since MW3, and I would bet my life savings that the upcoming game will only be fractionally different to a CoD game that came out a decade ago.

It's $80 here. I can buy almost 2 brand new games for that much.