This made boomers violently shit themselves in fear

Unbelievable.

Attached: Forest_temple_entrance.jpg (640x480, 39.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there were no microtransactions or lets plays availeable back then to get you though it

Attached: 1654635190583.png (375x500, 232.28K)

Forest temple was legitimately unsettling as a kid, even more than the shadow temple.

>more unsettling than the Shadow Temple

Nah, it was 3rd after the Well and Shadow Temple

EH
REH

Best dungeon in the entire series.

Doo doo do-doo

Shadow temple was pussy shit. Especially after the bottom of the well which basically looks like the same thing. Forest temple has a way stronger atmosphere and air of mystery to it.

Best atmosphere of any Zelda dungeon.

GAUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Well was disturbing, but too short. The Shadow Temple was too easy to give any lasting impression.

EH REH

Ree Ree
Awwreeeh
Ree Ree
Awweeeh

what the fuck is happening

Attached: 1645692522422.jpg (658x632, 34.66K)

To me, the Well and the Shadow Temple's overt attempt at being "the scary parts" ironically made them less unsettling to me, especially since we had already gotten used to shit like zombies and screaming by that point.
Meanwhile the Forest Temple was this weird mixture of abandoned looking museum with creepy music and atmosphere.

EH REH
EH REH
EH REEEEEH

I'll give you a hint: EH REH

Entirely optional. The only peripheral I would consider "required" was the Rumble Pack to find that ONE hidden hole near Kakariko.

This made boomers violently EH their REHs in DO DO DOO DOO

nah it wasn't fear it was more fascination. As a kid the level design, the amazing music, the abandoned/ancient atmosphere and vibes it had. Forest temple was the shit to me as a kid, i always liked playing through it, and it wasn't really a hard dungeon either. If 10 year old me could figure it out I'm sure most couldve too.

The Wallmasters were pretty unsettling, esp the first time I got grabbed, but not very scary

youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA

>rumble to find hidden holes

God I had forgotten all about that shit

U DA DOH
EH REH
U DA DOH
EH REH

>This made Zoomers violently shit themselves in fear
Unbelievable

Attached: 1626951053316.png (720x540, 508.55K)

>"IS THAT A FLORAL PATTERN?"
>"HELP ME GEORGE R R MARTIN! I'M GOING INSANE!"

What's stupid is only one matters because it has a Golden Skultulla. All other hidden holes generally had purple rupees, a deku shrub store, or a fairy fountain.

Lurk more faggot

I didnt need this game to violently shit myself thank you very much.