Untitled

Attached: just consoom bro.png (657x337, 62.45K)

Nah I'll just continue to pirate.

I did something similar to get enough steam points for a cool avatar frame.

Attached: 1624164857339-standard-width-1440px (0-00-00-00).png (1440x1231, 3.52M)

How to spot a shill 101

Why are they remaking modern warfare?

timesavers?
i will now play your game.

no, there's actual naive exploited wagie retards who defend their exploitation

all you can do is shrug your shoulders and take these kinds of people for everything they have; they will never learn

fucking lmao

Unironically though. Poor people add nothing to society, if 70 dollars is a deal breaker on something you need to end your life asap.

>if $150+tip is a deal breaker on something you need to end your life asap

dont care I'm still not spending $70 on your game

MW2019 was good. Its good enough to get the sequel.

Yes, poorfag. You are a burger flipper, you are worth less than the dirt.

>if $200+tip is a deal breaker on something you need to end your life asap

Obligatory

Attached: never-pay-more-than-20-bucks.jpg (879x670, 185.39K)

with inflation that's actually 44 dollars user

No it wasn't. Didn't even include the DLC maps, and released them later for more than they cost originally. Pay up you consumer faggot.

Stop being poor.

Don't care, I still won't pay more than twenty bucks.

What do you guys get each month in NEET bux?

Not his fault government keeps printing money.

what are you talking about retard

If you list your game for more than $0, I'll be buying it for $0.

It looks more like a troll to me

>just turn over and open your ass cheeks
Yeah nah

>if $240+top+season pass+microtransactions is a deal breaker on something you need to end your life asap

I would unironically pay more for games if it meant I dont have to deal with constant with all the fomo dlc that came with battle passes and loot boxes.

I'm going to boycott the fuck out of this game. I've paid so little attention to Call of Duty over the past 10 years that I genuinely spent a year thinking that Warzone was a Fortnite spin-off.

Poor people do all of the maintenance work on my property that I don't want to do.

Too bad you get all of that + a base price increase.
Pay up piggie.

>70 dollars plus season pass + battle pass.
Dont forget that the servers will eventually just die, and playerbases switch to fotm more frequently now not guarenteeing longevity of the game you just spent your money on.
Not worth

Not going to buy any game for more than $30-$40, if I buy it at all. They could start charging $100 and it won't affect me at all.

Stop.
being.
poor.

How the fuck is anyone hype for call of duty still? I genuinely don't understand how the franchise keeps going

>if $300+tip+season pass+microtransactions is a deal breaker on something you need to end your life asap

>complain about low wages
>doesn't want to pay workers

FPBP

activision kikes even charge 3th world countries $70 i use a Argentinian acc and all games are usually $30 if they cost $60 but activision has to be kikey ofc.

This retard.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 00-03-00 Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - Wikipedia.png (1081x339, 61.21K)

I usually have to go to Xvideos to see someone with a dick that far down their gullet

Reminder

Attached: 9D1071D5-C0FC-4F64-A31E-0F06E1DB424F.png (462x341, 73.52K)

this user couldn't get anymore based if he tried

based