Nothing to play

>Nothing to play
>Nothing coming out all summer

I'm so fucking bored that I'm considering resubbing to WoW...dark times indeed.

Attached: Akechi.jpg (1280x720, 60.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4diJdYgBpww
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y3Lb25MKqc
youtube.com/watch?v=PzYq1TLyDFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play diablo immortal instead

Go outside you imbecile

Just download a shitload of roms.
I'm having a blast with Treasure Hunter G.
It's a quite lost gem of squaresoft

how to tell if someone is a normalfag 101

>he only has 1 hobby

sad.

Attached: TN-Moria-Gate-2021.jpg (995x1080, 925.71K)

How so? I consider myself far from a normalfag, I just don't like indie games and I've played everything I wanted to in my Steam library.

So? That's a good majority of people on this board, except the normalfags. I mostly fap, play video games, shitpost, eat, and sleep. I do nothing on the weekends, also I have no friends and I'm a 29 year old virgin.

I might try it out, heard it's actually pretty fun but I'm a bit scared of the spending/lootboxes, didn't they say it would cost six figures to max out ONE character in the game. If you did it without spending any money it'd probably take you like a year or two to max out a character, that's if you played it for several hours a day.

they post shitsona 5?

Attached: 1646200071839.png (534x532, 104.47K)

If you're lucky with the rng drops it can cost as little as 70k.
There's a guy quoted in the forbes article who spent 7k and got 0 5 star gems lmao and then there's a Twitch streamer who spent 11k and likewise got 0.
You could have such bad luck and have to spend 120k+

>have only one hobby and no life outside of it
>still have horrible taste
Embarrassing.

Jesus fucking christ, that's fucking disgusting and sad. If I do try it out I'll have to just resist the temptation to drop money since it seems like the odds are heavily stacked against you, though you might reach a point where you'll have to spend money to make your character stronger, which I think is poor game design if you can't let players get stronger with a realistic and fair way for free.

$70,000 is still a shit ton of fucking money for the average person, like a lot a lot. And even a rich person wouldn't consider dropping that much on a fucking gacha game except maybe whales...maybe. The fact that someone dropped 7k and a fucking twitch streamer dropped $11,000 fucking dollars and got jack shit is sad.

Replay something you liked, is this really so hard? Why are you fags so scared of playing something not completely new?

Attached: sippu.jpg (600x600, 81.79K)

Since you're so cool, user, tell us your hobbies and taste in stuff then, normalfag

Is that fucking Chibi? I don't remember but I thought he transitioned or started going by female pronouns or something.

play LOTRO instead
they just made a shitton of content free and im having a blast
the community is also the best from any MMO i've expierenced and the middle-earth settings mogs azeroth

>LOTRO

Jesus, is that still a thing? Does it even have an active and decent sized playerbase? I literally never see or hear anyone discussing it or talking about it. Seemed like a niche game, despite it being LOTR.

The "excuse" is that it was always meant to be a cash grab game for the Chinese market BUT that does not make it less evil and they still went with releasing it globally as a "polished and finished Blizzard stamped game" a tool of manipulation which is doing damage right and left, especially among their loyal fans who feel the urge to play every Blizzard game.

Follow the obvious greater good here of ignoring this game, ignoring Activision-Blizzard henceforth.

still pretty niche i guess but for the 15 year anniversary they massively changed f2p content into something actually enjoyable, gave the playerbase a boost
still pretty old-school in terms of questing and mechanics but it's not something that bothers me

In all fairness I have heard good things about it the gameplay itself, like it's fun, despite the gacha and cash grab mechanics. I kind of want to try it out just to see if I like it, but I'm not big into gacha games. I've seen some people have had like fucking 7-10 gacha games on their tablet or phone and just log in to each one everyday to do the dailies and get the rewards, like they're playing fucking several gacha games at once everyday.

>backlog is huge
>everything looks fun
fuck me I wish I wouldn't get target confusion

Attached: GustavLuffareVasa_(1).png (1014x914, 223.14K)

Also no point to pick it up anymore.
The story is dog shit and the hardcore autists already reached max level and peaked their potential, whales are already at absurd levels and even autistic veterans from the beta that min-maxed alongside throwing some cash make videos right now complaining that they're left behind at fantastic speeds and crushed by the whales in PvP (it's been two days since they couldn't keep in the PvE leader-boards)

You had your chance of feeling a bit of end-game dominance in the first 2-3 days after release, that window is gone.
The game is just diablo 3 assets with shitty writing, do you crave that?

The principled videos that explained logically and used math and prediction to tell you how bad this game is were right all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=4diJdYgBpww
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y3Lb25MKqc
youtube.com/watch?v=PzYq1TLyDFA

Worth to watch these videos even now, especially the last one as it takes you through a lesson of predatory behavior from these corporations.

For me it got boring by level 35.
There's no thought involved at all.
I had more fun spamming ARAMs for a week in Wild Rift (league of legends on mobile).

Just resist the urge.

>In all fairness I have heard good things about it the gameplay itself,
There are better games that are far more rewarding, aren't obnoxiously jewish, and won't waste your time. Remember that this game is always online, no matter how much money you spend you don't own a thing and everything will vanish anyway. You're better off playing a game you can actually guarantee your time won't be wasted.

what's it like to be a blizzdrone?

>not having a handful of go-to favorite games that you can always return to between new releases/FotM
I don't get it. It seems like a very fleeting way to engage with the hobby.