Saves gaming youtube forever

>saves gaming youtube forever

Attached: based quantum tv.jpg (900x900, 56.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/chunk/467961060/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man unironically did nothing wrong

Being contrarian just for the sake of it doesn't make you interesting or unique

Literally who?

Yeah

didn't he get btfo'd by Act Man?

im so fucing happy that act prick has been demonetised.

Anyone trying to make a """career""" out of youtube is building a house on sand. Monetization is what ruined youtube in the first place. Maybe once all these awful ecelebs fuck off it can become something good again.

>Nig saving anything
Doubt

Nope, other way around now.

actmanbros......

Attached: 1635985335768.jpg (2160x3240, 1.38M)

qrd?

And yet you live with your parents.

Not really. Act man's channel got demonitized instead.

>Any Forums loves a nigger

Now I've seen it all.

he did but youtube got mad about a black man being called out and themselves as well

actman got "permanently" demonetized a few hours ago by youtube for calling out Quantum. I hope both of them get banned but I'll take what I can get.

The only based black guy is still LTG

go back

Quick rundown?

Is that the guy from Scrubs?

>Obligatory image of /vr/ lifting his retro 3d glasses

Literally who and why is he being spammed on every board?

He was a retard that is also a schizo, no idea why anyone would side with him.

Zoomers need something to do for the summer

Don't use that word here.

>The ACT Man completely loses his mind over a tiny youtube channel being mean to him
LOL LMAO

Whenever I see a new thread about the freshest e-celeb drama I feel glad to not know anything by anyone involved but sad the thread immediately gets 15 posts of people who have an opinion about it.

Nope he actually won

>now

Attached: 1633670195089.jpg (600x492, 28.11K)

And yet you open your ass for strange men.

>Now
arch.b4k.co/v/chunk/467961060/

We need an e-celeb board once and for all.

Is it really that easy to ruin a Youtuber's career? Just be black and mass report? If only they acted sooner we would have saved Any Forums from constant e-celeb spamming

Actman is a racist. It was the right decision. Seethe harder Any Forums

That's not coach.

I find it funny you fags use any excuse to shit on from soft. You fuckers really let one game studio live rent free in your head

Nigger said some very based shit and Act "Infinite Shill" man got mad about it so he larped as a lawyer and then jewtube fucked him in the ass and left the nigger intact, based, sadly he is a nigger so it's in his nature to be bad at games which is why he doesn't like Elden Ring.

>imagine being a shitty little channel, someone calls you out, and you go full crazy and contact their mom, they try to get you banned but the opposite actually happened to them

ahahhahaha pretty based desu

Niggerlover? Yep Niggerlover.

>Shill nigger calls another shill a fake ass faggot
this matters because why?

Unironically yes and it has been something known for years now. The only people who can normally come out on top of mass reports are big channels who have direct access to Google staff, every other channel is at the mercy of the automated system.

It's going to backfire hard on YouTube because now the entire platform is rising up in support of Act Man
All of YT's twitter posts are now getting spammed with it

He's a small schizo YouTuber who believes vaccines don't work, said gays should kill themselves, that the election was rigged, and that ivermectin works. And a bigger YouTuber (ActMan) made multiple videos trying to expose him and act man's channel got demonetized for harassment.

>Quantum called Elden Ring shit
>Actman and others bant on him
>Quantum doxxes Actman, call his mom
>Actman, makes a video of history of Quantum ban evading, queer hating and doxing other
>Basically calls out Youtube more than Quantum
>Youtube personally shit cans him; Quantum more or less left alone

I feel like I missed something, but whatever

user I'm pretty sure these "shills" are just people who don't know or give a shit about your stupid e celeb bullshit

what the fuck is going on in this thread

It doesn't matter if you're black because they'll go after them too sometimes.

But they'll change their mind the moment you make a big fuss over it

Can I get an unbiased summary of whatever you Any Forumsermin are talking about?

I don't know who's cancelling who anymore lmao

Because being a retarded schizo is the definition of based.

zoomers gossiping about some random faggots on youtube like housewives

>the entire platform
Majority of youtube's userbase are wine aunts watching makeup videos and indians watching music videos. No one cares about the pathetic western gaming side.

Read
It pretty much sums up the situation.

But he is a halo infinite shill.

big youtube upset because small youtuber being mean to him and threatened to leave the website 4-3v3r

oy vey

>nigger sucks at elden ring
>makes a review saying it sucks ass
>actman calls him out for his shitty review
>goes full schizo and mental and mass report actman's video, and also contacts his mom
>youtube refuse to ban him
>actman finds out he's been evading ban for years
>actman tries to cancel him bringing up old tweets of quantum tv saying faggots and troons shouldn't be promoted in media(based tbqh)

quantum was in the wrong but what he said about faggots and troons isn't wrong.

>Actman is a racist.
Lmao he's anything but, and this is coming from a guy who's not a fan of Actman.

I don't care if he regurgitates Any Forums talking points as a meme. Except for the election being rigged because I can't imagine anyone voting for a geriatric huckster like Biden with a crackhead son.

Idk who he is (I have heard of act man) but I do agree with this quantum guy that Elden ring is dogshit.

Yeah, something isn't right with his head. Praising him is just abuse.

>Says Halo Infinite is okay but clearly flawed
>Shill
I don't think you know what shill means

Spammed by bots didn't you hear?

QuantumTV (OP pic) makes review of Elden Ring saying it's a horrible game and that fans of it should kill themselves
Another guy (Act Man) makes a "Bad Elden Ring takes" video and includes some of the footage of Quantum's video in there
Quantum TV goes completely apeshit and starts a mass flagging raid against Act Man's videos, doxes him, and harasses his mom
Act Man makes a video talking about how Quantum TV is breaking youtube guidelines and YT isn't enforcing it
YT takes down Act Man's video and demonetizes his entire channel for some reason

Oh. What a fucking shitty person. He could have just taken the fucking vaccine like a normal person instead of this conspiracy theory bullshit. I bet he supports that fucking asshole terrorist murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.

>(based tbqh)
Was with you until this. There's nothing "based" about slandering LGBTQIA+ folk.

more like ACKman lmao

Quantum sounds based desu

>Passive-aggressively call Quantum and YouTube faggot cocksuckers
>Surprised when you get punished for sexual themes
Lmao

nah, youtube demonitized act man for being racist

>he lacks critical informations

lul