I just scratched my Switch screen? Is it over for me? Is it now basically just a console? How do I cope with this?

I just scratched my Switch screen? Is it over for me? Is it now basically just a console? How do I cope with this?

Attached: Sae_convenience_store_wine.png (512x512, 161.88K)

you shouldve put a screen protector on it the moment you took it out of its packaging. that's what everyone did back in 2017, five fucking years ago

>2022
>still no switch pro

Fucking semiconductors shortage man

where do i get a 20-something slightly-above-average girl with self-esteem issues that wants to desperately date someone as much as I do?
The younger sister is optional

Send it to me, I'll fix it

I guess you could say you can no longer scratch your itch

Attached: 1654743059100.jpg (350x350, 11.07K)

Damn I'm retarded I didn't even know they existed... I guess it's just a console now.

Attached: Sumire_sad_redbackground.jpg (898x1200, 114.13K)

i made that mistake with my first switch and got a screen protector on my new oled one the day i got it, then i cracked my phone screen on the same day

Dude I bought a screen protector for like $5 on Amazon and it was a two pack. Why the shit don't you have one?

not a problem if u use it docked though

I didn't know they existed...

My switch has barely worked as a handheld for ages because the joycons disconnect a lot, but at least it still works fine using the joycons wirelessly, rip user

You phone should have had a protector and a drop case around it.

How do you not know this? Honestly are you from like Africa or the moon? I think every mobile device I've had since the PSP I've gotten a screen protector.

She looks like she's overworked and tired so she has to pay men to sleep beside her platonically to help her sleep.

Attached: 025.png (822x1200, 268.84K)

How badly did you scratch it?

I don't really game a lot. Honestly I mostly use it to entertain guests by playing Smash Bros so I guess it's not a big deal.

I hope your death is painful

Not that badly. the scratches are pretty shallow and only visible when it's displaying darker colors.

try toothpaste. seriously. sometimes it works. if not, try fine grain sandpaper on the whole screen + polishing formula

Interdasting. I'll give this a try... thanks!

I tried putting a screen protector on mine but it wouldn't insert into the dock properly so i removed it and cleaned the screen, I only use mine docked anyway

you have no idea how much i want to fuck yo

Attached: images - 2022-05-23T143701.063.jpg (739x415, 21.56K)