FF7 REBIRTH leak

>Game starts at Kalm and ends at Forgotten Capitol
>Red XIII, Yuffie, Vincent and Shelke are playable
>Cid is sadly not but appears in cutscenes and can sell upgrades for weapons and vehicles
>Game is sort of open world like FFXV
>There are parts of the game where you play as Zack and Cloud from the other timeline and they occasionally crossover with main cast
>Boss fight against Zack as well
>Palmer boss fight starts out like the original but then Sephiroth intervenes and mutates him into a giant heartless Jenova monster thing
>Deepground are also a big player and have turned Wedge into one of them
>boss fight with Tifa solo fighting Rosso
>Triceratops tank is a optional boss fight
> Midgardsormr is a cinematic boss fight you fight early on
>Jessie is alive and is part of some Gold Saucer play/tv show where she's part of some kind of Super Sentai team
>End of game has Zack saving Aerith from getting stabbed but it turns out Aerith is being used by Minerva as a vessel and transforms into her. Genesis also appears and has planned this entire alterate timeline bullshit to happen. He merges with her becoming The Warrior of Light. Cloud tries to intervene but gets mortally wounded by him.
>Game ends with Cloud dying inn Tifa's arms with Zack taking the mantle as the leader of the party.
>The Cloud that was with Zack from the alternate timeline is kidnapped by Sephiroth for some reason

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.44.00 PM.png (1586x878, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKqDFV2aCXA&t=26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just want cloud to abandon everyone and ride off with roche to start a biker gang

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)

This sounds autistically enough to be real

every day kek

>Jessie is alive and is part of some Gold Saucer play/tv show where she's part of some kind of Super Sentai team
Okay, I believe you now.

Op here im trans btw

youtube.com/watch?v=HKqDFV2aCXA&t=26s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 12.02.42 PM.png (1882x944, 221.02K)

>Cid not playable

SQUEEEEEEEEENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

I really don't get why you wouldn't just play the original... This remake is fucking terrible.

One of the few things that would actually make me mad with this fanfic.

Mfw can't even call this fake and gay with confidence because I know square would 100% be retarded enough to write something this stupid and contrived

Attached: 1652752786934.png (656x638, 442.77K)

>Shelke
>Rosso
>Underground
>Genesis

Attached: 1600819796758.png (128x128, 29.89K)

Sounds horrible enough to be believable from modern Squenix.

Attached: 1654660807743.png (1200x1200, 189.15K)

Cid is going to be heavily toned down either way, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's relegated to NPC duty.

based hope its real

Hmmm... There was a post like a couple weeks back that got FF16s Summer 2023 date right that also said FF72 was called FF7 Rebirth. It also sounds dumb enough to be real desu

This sounds like the kind of schizophrenic, cringey bullshit Nomura would pull off, sure.

Sounds like unironic kino, anything that stomps on squaresoft purists is fucking based.

Attached: 16351266312.jpg (885x894, 99.37K)

this sounds so retarded that i'm ok with it

based

Sounds Nomura enough to be true
That just means it'll be kino by the end

Attached: tf.png (850x794, 877.04K)