The gap between Rayman Legends and today is longer than the gap between 3 and Origins

>The gap between Rayman Legends and today is longer than the gap between 3 and Origins

Attached: 1623530089668.jpg (1024x644, 89.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/raymantogether/status/1510520625361735686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not fair, raybros

Attached: rayman 2 its great.jpg (1148x1900, 243.21K)

Not sure why Legends underperformed, it was pretty fun. The online component was pretty repetitive but you could just ignore it

Attached: 1512019671985.jpg (800x600, 71.8K)

Rayman is a dead IP op I'm sorry Ubisoft just doesn't give a shit.

GTA V

Rabbids is the more beloved franchise, they're like how Minions became bigger than Despicable Me

>GTA kills platformers all throughout the 2000s because shareholders wanted to emulate them

>GTA V kills it further

Attached: 1654136122089.jpg (640x640, 33.88K)

It didn't, it was sabotaged by Jewisoft like how Capcom would cancel any game that didn't sell lik Resident Evil or Street Fighter numbers, which was why Mega Man almost died like 4 times (we are now on the 4th)

All Rayman games are fantastic but because it's not "le Mario in numbers" it means "hurr durr guess no one likes Gayman hurr durr fuck you ancel get fired hurr durr"

Fuck Jewicock. They deserve death for being such a shit company.

Im fine with this, Rayman deserves complete retirement. Better to die having peaked than be where mario and sonic are. or where crash left off

Attached: rayman revolution.png (1919x1079, 2.23M)

dont worry you have the calarts preschooler cartoon coming

>goes from this to calling globox a coward at the very beginning of R3
what the fuck happened to him? i refuse to believe french fry hair rayman and spiky hair rayman are the same character

you just know that modern ubisoft, completely devoid of any French identity they had, would fuck it up beyond repair
hell you already had a small renaissance after nothing but rabbids shit for years and years
this is definitely a case of better off dead

There will never be games as soulful as Rayman 1 and 2

Five great games is more than most series can claim

ancel left

>Better to die having peaked than be where mario
0/10 low quality bait. Made me reply

twitter.com/raymantogether/status/1510520625361735686
Let's not forget about this

>series killed by mentally retarded rabbits
What is it about the Rabbid series that interest people so much? Who the fuck buy these games?

Attached: Eh50jn7X0AEFcMd.jpg (1421x1269, 159.98K)

i want to forget this

Attached: Give by kn0nker.jpg (679x431, 42.31K)

It had opening sales that did better than Origins but Ubisoft said that it didn't meet expectations. It was likely because high selling games tend to do way better with their sequels or because of their investments in getting it ported to Xbox and Playstation.

>Be Rayman.
>Last game was in 2013.
>Living off Royalties from the Rabbids of all things.
>Living with Globox in the Fairy Glade along with Ly, Betilla, and all the other nymphs.
>One day get a letter from Nintendo, asking to join Smash.
>All in the Fairy Glade look on with trepidation.
>Sip cup of coffee.
>Nah.
>But he gives the invite to someone else.
>Hands it off to that weird anime kid with the annoying rat.
>Return to retirement in peace.