Is it worth it bros..?

is it worth it bros..?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-06-08-06-57-21.png (805x712, 495.23K)

OP is a literal fucking fart huffing faggot.
You are also a literal fucking fart huffing faggot if you post below this line
----------------------------------------

There is not a single human being on earth that plays dive and actually likes mega man. This game is incredibly shitty and predatory.

Attached: EYbYN16X0Ak_FFw.jpg (861x1155, 137.37K)

>megaMAN
>bomberMAN

why do all the man games get the sexiest girls?

Attached: bombergirl-1.jpg (540x567, 320.72K)

The game for the man must have things the man likes

>predatory
Any more buzzwords you wanna throw, NPC?

This. Just look at how the Dive playerbase reacted when they censored Roll. They celebrated it. Meanwhile they shit on the OCs for being "too anime" even though the character designer said that was the point.

unironically both series are some of the best

Yeah, I'm a NPC for not whaling or doing arbitrary unfun tasks over and over for worthless digital currency like a lab rat. Every second spent playing dive is a second you could have been playing an actual mega man game. If you play dive you don't really like mega man, sorry.

but I don't want to pull out, she's too hot

How about you roll for this one whale retard

Attached: russian-roulette-bullet-out-concept-260nw-59145097.jpg (360x280, 21.36K)

Could you take 100 pulls from Fairy Leviathan before busting?
I hope i wouldn't

I tried it out a few days ago and it's just a Mega Man X compilation with shitty level design and such bad enemy placement and design they had to code in auto aim. Are people just so susceptible to coomer bait that they will spend time and money on an obviously poorly made product?

No, not really

SEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEEEEEEEX UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEEEEEEX

For X Dive it's not coomer bait, it's normalfags and zoomers wanting "gamer cred" by playing a Mega Man game without actually playing a Mega Man game.

>Are people just so susceptible to coomer bait that they will spend time and money on an obviously poorly made product?
Yeah, look at how mentally ill and perma-horny /mmg/ is.

wasnt there supposed to be a PC port of this?

You do know that man comes from the work mankind. you sound like a woman for thinking that words only have one kind of definition.

Souless cashgrab. The characters aren't even the real deal, what's the point?

Yes now why aren't you playing it on Steam player-san?

Attached: bunnybuns.png (348x423, 173.67K)

its a shitty chinese version

>its a shitty chinese version
I'm not sure what else you fucking expected it to be.

Attached: cxvsafdasfas.png (1065x580, 585.09K)

the one based on US servers