Why did it die

why did it die

Attached: gmod.png (1200x1200, 36.23K)

gary stoopid

The autists have finally burnt out their ceaselessly firing GMod neurons and since the game can't be speedran their interest in it died completely.

gary said trans rights i said refund my 1h50 playtime copy

Somehow had worse jannies than Any Forums.

lua scares zoomers

it's old as fuck. nothing lasts forever

The community ate itself alive by flooding the servers with darkRP clones, getting so bad that Garry had to introduce a sorting list to the server browser just to filter it all out.

>2020s gmod
>get banned for saying anything remotely offensive
>get banned because admin doesnt like you
>get banned for not reading rule 5a section 7
>get banned for having fun

anything happen after the goatse meltdown?

Things suddenly got a lot gayer around 2016-2017. Internet culture changed for the worse. People are not as fun any more. Everyone is gay. Zoomers are cancer.

Trump running for president was the worst thing to happen to the internet

The pendulum always swings back and forth. It's going to swing back to comfy, just not in a way that anyone expects.

Really?
That was it?
Not the democratic party and the media gaslighting the entire country into believing there's nazis running around everywhere and the only way you can stop it is by voting for someone with a D next to their name?

>easy language for retards scares -oomer
hmm

play ttt. throw random moly nowhere near anyone. guy runs across map to walk into it and shoots me ands retard mods say its okay. next 5 rounds i kill him on sight. im somehow banned

We grew up, dude. Some things are of it's era.

>into believing there's nazis running around everywhere
What is the buffalo shooting
What was the charleston church shooting
What was the 2019 new zealand mosque shooting
What was the 2019 garlic festival shooting
What was the 2019 el paso walmart shooting

darkrp

Statistically inconsequential if we're talking in terms of actual shooting related violent crime statistics.
Also the New Zealand mosque shooting was a self admitted communist in his own manifesto admitting he was doing a glow-op because he was worried that without a censorship ramp up communism was fucked.

Attached: -03210392013.jpg (1149x872, 153.74K)

Gary shut down Facepunch where 99% of its mods were hosted for the past 10 years.

>five shootings in four years means there's nazis behind every corner!!!!
people profit off of your irrational fears of fictional threats.

>what is false flag #1
>what is false flag #2
>what is false flag #3
>what is false flag #4
>what is false flag #5

>Also the New Zealand mosque shooting was a self admitted communist
Any Forumsfag delusions are something else. You guys will do and say anything to distance yourselves from a mass murder by some fag who adopts your beliefs after seeing your posts on Any Forums and whatever fringe offsite offshoot you might be using