Killing Floor 2

You know what? It's good. And I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: 370422-killing-floor-2-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 109.55K)

I have nothing against the cosmetics, but it went downhill after they started selling weapons and all the new maps were basically slighly tweaked community maps.

I like this game a lot. Almost 100% achievements just because that's what you do at that point.
However the devs have bad taste and occasionally make stupid choices like adding EDARs and all these gay weapons to the game. KF1 was actually a horror game and they should've stuck to that and it had a good aesthetic throughout. KF2 looks a bit gay in places, too easy and way too unbalanced. Medics ruin the game. If I play HoE I tell people to switch. I'd rather my team dies for playing stupid than gets carried by heals.

>all the new maps were basically slighly tweaked community maps
I think they did a good job of consistently adding good maps over time. Just in the past year and a half they've been patchier. If you've ever played it on console (which probably no one does but I have for some reason a few times) then it's nice that they get more maps. I just wish the game was harder in a skillfull way. You really reach this plateau where it gets boring. For one, it's too easy to aim in game. I wish they toned down the bullet sizes and hitboxes.

based. spent so much time with the game. I hate faggots who don't heal or give you money

Not anymore

It was clearly made with consoles in mind. I really prefer the sharper gameplay of 1.

I'm just pissed off at all the blatant lies from every company.

Playing gunslinger on console really makes you see how easy it is to aim w/o any aim assist. You basically don't move your aim in the y-axis, only ever slightly, and you just position yourself to get headshots every single time. The size of the actual bullets you fire I swear is super wide so you can't miss shit.

It WAS good but Tripiwire fuck up everything that made the game good, now its a husk of its former self

I will never forgive them for disabling teammates' flashlights.

FIGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I just wish the game was harder in a skillfull way.
This. I put an insane amount of hours in the game and it just gets so easy even on Hell On Earth that im just basically going on autopilot everytime I turned it on. Thank god for the Zedternal community gamemode. Makes the game a lot more difficult and really freshens up the gameplay

What, they finally removed the robots?

zedternal? sounds awesome

Nope, still there.

I highly recommend it. You basically have to buy all of the perks you want and then buy the individual upgrades for everything. You can buy any perks you want so if you want some Medic, gunslinger, armor from Swat you can. Perks, guns, abilities, etc. It makes the economy of the game really interesting. If you get to high rounds its just becomes madness and you have multiple fully upgrades perks and guns. The zeds also get stronger overtime too so youre not just stomping over vanilla enemies.

With a full team HoE takes like an hour to clear and suicidal feels too easy.

Then it's not good.

why yes i use the gary busy santa where he was high as a kite for all his lines
how could you tell

Have they gotten rid of the robots with the paralyzing ray yet?

Attached: BlackFutacat.jpg (670x1000, 323.17K)

tripwire interactive are the GOAT developers. Red Orchestra / rising storm are perfect games

10 waves is too long flat out. I only play 4 myself actually because the build up is boring.
HoE is genuinely easy as piss if you have a demo on your team, trivial with more than that or 2+ good GS/sharp. People don't seem to get that but it's really that simple if you find HoE difficult.

I think match customisation features should be more of a focus in the next one. I'd like it if faked players was like an integrated difficulty mechanic. It's just an idea I have, might be dumb. Like saying you completed Catacombs on full team HoE 10 faked players. Make it so it was like a completely open-ended DS-style difficulty mechanic. They should readjust the difficulties too. Keep normal as it is for the absolute retards / day 1 noobs but make everything harder. Make HoE an achievement again.

lol does she really have a cock? haha

What the fuck was up with the pseudo sci-fi bullshit? Absolutely trash aesthetic this game had. Not an ounce of soul.

It's still pretty good plenty of people still play it. My friends got back into it.

>tripwire finally standardizes classes and makes it so that there are less detrimental skills like improving zed panic to be less sporadic when on fire and turning most knock downs into stuns so you don't screw over your teammates who need to aim
>releases a fucking shrink ray for survivalist so now you can screw your teammates even more on top of playing survivalist
I don't fucking get it

Attached: 1637340963962.png (500x418, 133.39K)

Tripwire actually doesn't develop or update the game anymore. They passed it off to some other company to keep it afloat while they work on other stuff.

What I hate is all the new status-effecting crowd control weapons. The haemoglobber is so gay. And the freeze weapons. And all the EMP gun and shit like that.

>says they won't release a riot shield for swat
>years later
>releases a paid riot shield + glock for swat

Attached: 1632452751958.png (800x1258, 614.58K)