Tabletop Simulator

Is this the prime example of companies bending the knee for the detriment of everybody?

Attached: Tabletop_Simulator_Steam.png (1200x675, 1.14M)

Please Explain.

What happened opie poopie?

Player gets banned from the Global Chat in-game for being off-topic.
They play the transphobia card, making the admin get fired and the Global Chat permanently removed.

Yeah idk what you mean either op, I haven't used this in years

Oh I didn't like the global chat anyway, it is worse but personally idgaf

this "game" is pure garbage and the only fun thing to do on it was grief people

Tranny got banned for talking about anal sex and eating shit in the chat. It vreated a shitshow that made the whole chat go away for good.

But it was a good tool for random players to find and promote games.

Every single company in USA and EUROPE must bend knee to the FREEDOM OF SPEECH and EXPRESSION god given law. Otherwise they will push their own ideology, mindset and propaganda onto people. Companies create oligarchies and monopol on thoughts and expressions in which freedom of speech dies.

This is non-negotiable and must be enforced with violence.

Not to mention that they donated $10000 to some trans charity thing, fired the mod and they STILL demanded to have the guy doxxed and blacklisted. These people are fucking crazy.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: 1641769437451.jpg (375x1024, 71.7K)

brooooo. I cant read any of that. You saved thumbnail or something.

Thanks.
Retard

Get better glasses, I can read it just fine.

Why is Any Forums obsessed with trannies and their drama, especially offsite tranny drama from twitter and discord?

It's a means to radicalize and demoralize you unironically.

For me, it's Catan, the best board game ever made.

Attached: _hero_SQ_Catan-Board-Game-1-4e3bc64d68ea4b2d99840e423879cb9f.png (1500x1500, 3.6M)

Because it legitimately ruined one of the few comfy games on Steam. You can't even chat anymore because some literal shit-eating tranny got banned for telling the world how much he loves eating shit from diapers and we have faggots like going

>a-actually, hating them is supposed to radicalize you, this is part of the alt-right conspiracy to hate troons
well aware in the knowledge that shit like this does it themselves, they don't need Any Forums to make people hate them.

Cause they keep making their problem OUR problem.

Reminder these are the same people who go "YOU GOT BANNED IN A GAME? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU SAID 'NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER'" in threads about getting banned, getting banned because they can't stop talking about how much they love eating literal human shit.

you know, if we have a month for faggots why don't we have a month for other mental illnesses too?

Attached: 1645307232317.jpg (1027x1105, 168.85K)

There are only 12 months in a year and one of them is Black History, user, we can't fit everything

None of those things should be allowed in chat. It's a tabletop simulator, not a political discourse forum.

>None of those things should be allowed in chat.
Tadaaa
You solved the puzzle
And also solved why people are pissed that they literally removed chat instead of banning the shit-eating tranny.