Got an expansion yesterday

>Got an expansion yesterday
>no threads about it

But Any Forums told me pso2ngs would kill FFXIV

Attached: PSO2-NGS-Main-Visual-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 101.48K)

Nobody said that

I got back to it yesterday and it's kinda okay? It's better than I remembered it, but not by much. I stopped by the time Retem came out and while I'm having fun, I basically have to solo everything because there's nobody playing at my level and that's on the JP server.

Where do i find gamer friends bros? None of my irl friends like vidya anymore and it feels like most of 4chans vidya communities have really dried up

Attached: 6itq52.jpg (500x624, 137.8K)

Nobody cares.
I'm playing PSOBB and Nova, and nobody cares about that either.

>snow aelio
wow, it's nothing

Okay, but how are the CAST parts?

Reminder that NGS sucked so bad that Ephinea's active user base has permanently increased due to people going back to PSOBB after NGS flopping.

a lot of people said that

>ohh finally auto-sell
>paywall
what fucking turd game

New Genesis is such a massive piece of shit, I can't believe it - I used to play PSO2 from time to time just for fun and it was far from perfect but had moments of fun.

Downloading PSO2:NGS at launch left me with such a bad taste in my mouth - everything is soulless as fuck, the character models are still the same fucking plastic dolls that were barely okay in Star Ocean 3 20 fucking years ago. The "game" doesn't exist, the plot is written by an AI that was never taught to understand what makes stories captivating, it's basically just a sorry excuse to farm for meseta and dress up your soulless doll with the ugliest, flashy troon dresses you can find around and masturbate furiously while you pretend to be a fucking fairy robot getting hosed by strong men.

Fuck this shit, and fuck SEGA for wasting money on it instead of localizing or remaking Yakuza Ishin instead, fucking mongoloids retards trying to compete with FFXIV and WoW while they don't even know how to find their dicks when they go take a piss.

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

>the plot is written by an AI
It's funny how I wished they'd let someone other than Uno write for NGS, and they did, except I'm pretty sure this time the story is outsourced to some literal whos, so it's somehow even worse. What the fuck.

Wow now it must have 16 hours of gameplay instead of the 8 from release day.

>Fuck this shit, and fuck SEGA for wasting money on it instead of localizing or remaking Yakuza Ishin instead,
The post was going fine up until this point, now you're a worse laughing stock than the people you are crying about.

>Expansion
>White Aelio with snow ridroids

This game has so much potential its a shame toy has retarded people running it

What's your problem? You don't agree that Yakuza is a cult classic that easily makes them a lot of money with little effort or what?

Indeed I don't, I'm not an ironic faggot that only got into it after it got popular.
That's the exact opposite of a "cult classic".

Shut the fuck up 0fag

based

>I'm not an ironic faggot
So you're just a regular faggot. What a revelation.

I don't know if it's the UI, the games shitty performance, the overall presentation, or my inability to give a fuck anymore but I can't bring myself to bother with NGS.

What's fucked is, this game has lots of cool shit that I like
>Mix of Si-fi and fantasy elements
>deep character customization
>real time battle system
>Robot waifus
This game should be doing gangbusters, but Sega has somehow managed to make such a shitty experience, not even all of my favorite facets of PSO can redeem it.

You can't do anything lewd in chat, the gameplay is shit, the world is confusing, and the whole experience feels bland and unoriginal. It has the same issue PSO2 has of giving the player a glut of content but not giving them clear outlines in how to tackle it or even what they should tackle so you can find yourself wandering aimlessly just killing shit and having no clue what the fuck you're doing or why you're doing it.

This might could be forgiven if the game was at least fun, but it's just so uninspiring and...just not fun.
>it's better now
I can't be bothered to give a fuck.

Attached: robot catgirl.png (1420x896, 1.53M)

>I don't agree that it makes lots of money for little effort
>it got popular
user you should have your logic board checked - you're saying exactly the same thing I am saying but you want to add a badass "hipster" flair to it because you're a very hardcore player that played it while no one knew what it was - you're so cool! Anyways - a lot - of cult classics actually bombed first and got recognition in time - did you know that Gundam 0079 almost got cancelled because no one watched it while it was airing? Then it got popular and is now among the 50 most profitable IPs in the world - does that mean that Gundam is not a cult classic because it wasn't imemdiately popular? No, it doesn't, Yakuza is the same - remaking the old games IS making Sega a lot of money, way more money than Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Dead in the Water Edition.

I miss pso2base a lot

Even just something as small like cel shading for the textures instead of the oil slick look they have now and at the very least cute anime portraits for the characters that speak for you would improve the feel of the game by a mile - but no, that's asking too much, they are 100% focused on the chinese plastic toy aesthetic.