Why did this game just come and go without leaving any lasting impact on the gaming community...

Why did this game just come and go without leaving any lasting impact on the gaming community? It’s one of the highest rated games of all time and isn’t talked nearly as much as the other greatest games.

Attached: 3B295DFC-EFE8-410E-8CF3-9BE1CEFB159C.png (225x225, 99.82K)

because critics gobbled this shit up because it had the rockstar logo on it but once everyone played it they realized this game is hot garbage (sans redditors), so it stays forgotten for the most part

The online sucked and was always gonna suck because the game at its core is about taking in and being part of the world, and everything about that is better in single player

delusional and cope

No replay value, and better movies exist.
The only good thing is the map but there's just nothing to do, and there's no point exploring it because you know there's going to be nothing worthwhile.

The online wasn't nearly as influential or open ended as GTA5, they've completely stopped updating it whereas GTA5 still gets updates every couple months, and frankly I thought the world was too barren.

you clearly haven't played the game so shut the fuck up

Yet you fags are still talking and seething every day on this game
And I still enjoy it

Yeah? Fuck You.

anyone have a compilation of Arthur posting? sounds fun.

It's overrated trash

I have 100% it, twice (PS4+Steam).
Fishing sucks, hunting sucks and the mini-games like Poker/Blackjack aren't exactly anything to get excited about. Other than the story there's literally NOTHING that would make you want to boot up the game again after completion.

Keep crying faggot

>What if I just made stuff up and you, in an effort to fit in and pretend to hate popular thing, went along with it?

And I've finished it 3 times and still like it
Also you're a fucking retard for doing 100% in a game you hate

what's redeeming about it.. at all?

I think it's probably because of how they handled Arthur's arc. While it made for a good story you usually start at 0 and get to 100 with Arthur it's 100 to 0. As a storyline it's fantastic but as an experience it's a drag. Many people play from act 2 before Arthur gets TB and do all side shit and others mod in healthy Arthur for the whole game.

Honestly surprised Rockstar didn't try shoehorning flying DeLoreans and laser guns into online DLC.

It's not hard to do, I also don't hate it. It's just boring once you've done it. Like I said, no replay value. The second time I went through it, it was a complete chore.

Why doesn't Rockstar cater to their RP fans who play on fivem and redm and make money off them? The cfx people backwards data mine all of it and make their own scripts because R* won't share. The majority of their sales now are ppl playing rp servers.

Is there any difference between healthy and sick Arthur other than coughing while smoking?