What the fuck went wrong?

what the fuck went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.77K)

Proc chains

Devs realized overpowered characters and items are way more popular than ones designed to keep the game challenging but fair and reacted accordingly.

it wasn't 2d

there are like 5 good items in the game while the rest are garbage, the devs tried to fix this with printers and scrappers but it just makes the game even less fun

no chirr pussy

I got it on console. Oooh boy did they fuck that up.

Shit air movement

the railgunner sucks ass right? I legitimatetly dont get how youre supposed to play her

Terrible balancing and devs not giving a fuck

Attached: 5B8248EE-72CA-479A-B889-A5B4375E4F75.png (798x598, 55.5K)

Game isn't fun unless you play Huntress.

they tried to sell what should've just been a free update as "dlc"
there's just not enough content to justify playing more than 20h, and then when you mod it, it just makes every update inferior - kinda like minecraft

You can go really fast at the start with the mines.
After a certain point you should be able to outrun monsters with power ups.

I don't get the appeal of the huntress.

>I don't get the appeal of the huntress
>he has never enjoyed the pure heroin experience that is lategame huntress
I pity you

Attached: 1585675302292.png (1300x2009, 3.8M)

Games fine. Just ambiguous on how you should play. Should I use artifacts. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the rogue like. But its pretty fun stacking . 5% chance to execute enemies and one shot everyone with glasses and ukuleles.

Lots of unlocks. Lots of characters with varying ways to play. Only thing that isn't fun is the items tend to be best for the same characters. You're always gonna pick the same power ups unless you're bored and want to do a meme build.

Nothing because it sold better than risk of rain 1
If they want big bucks they done everything right
>focus on coop experience so people will incentivize others to buy a copy too
>3D third person shooter that is more inclusive to the younger gen than 2D
>nerfs made with people that follow meta's in mind

Game desperately needs some sort of AI director to balance it out, but no one on the team has the skill or knowledge to implement such a thing correctly so every run is a shitty dice roll where if you don't get lucky with the right items you might as well pack it in

Attached: 1410831831564.jpg (500x500, 29.49K)

I am still waiting for chef :(

why the fuck are there so many defensive items? None of them are even good and they do nothing after the first few stages

Not a whole lot, it's very solid.

Attached: 1647633548059.jpg (1080x1141, 60.28K)

Risk of rain 1 is still better, the items are more interesting. In 2, you just stack gasolines and will o wisp and other on hits and you win.

Too many fucking items now, you can't have fun without command artifact