What is the best version of Minecraft?

What is the best version of Minecraft?

Attached: E407oihXwAcEaxi.jpg (1920x1080, 606.17K)

It's called Terraria.

Didn't ask.

>rtx version is $30

no version of minecraft is worth that much money.

Attached: 1345079105053.jpg (500x444, 125.53K)

1.19 if you want to play casually with normalfag friends, 1.7 if you want mod autism simulator. Anything before the hunger meter if you're one of the three oldfags still browsing this board.

and minetest is also neat
Vintage Story is the best of the best

and of course, it's a waiting game for Hytale anyway .

what's wrong with hunger?

Attached: 1635865770145.png (800x1000, 454.67K)

the first version you played with friends

I have never had friends doe.

Where's Herobrine?

1.18.1 is good
1.17.2 is good
1.14.4 is ok
1.5 or so is classic.

So Xbox 360 version?

Not him and I don't hate hunger myself. I do remember shitting on it because eating doesn't immediately replenish your health like pre-adventure update.

They're giving away the other version if you bought any one of them now

Not him, it ruins the flow of gameplay and slows the game way down. The game is supposed to be you in a bunch of cave networks exploring it until you die. Instead it's 'stop and eat every ten seconds because steve gets hungry in less than three minutes' which ruins the pacing and means that you can't spend all day in the cave network anymore. You need a self-sustaining farm someplace that is within chunk distance of where you're going to be mining so you can easily find food.

Whichever version has the best modpacks

Minetest

Either 1.7 or 1.8 release minecraft, in 2014-2016.
It's the peak of online gameplay together before it got milked really hard as an industry and defaulted into Hypixel wins. Most everybody played around then, it was it's height of popularity in a lot of ways.
It was the last time I'd ever be optimistic or hopeful about future Minecraft updates. After 1.8 came the combat update, and everything after degenerated into pure Microsoft Minecon corpo bullshit. Every update past it lost its soul.
You could argue beta versions too, but 2014-2016 was the end of minecraft sovl for me.

>You need a self-sustaining farm someplace that is within chunk distance of where you're going to be mining so you can easily find food.
Not really user. Food isn't as near big of an issue as you make it out to be, it's a solveable problem. Ender Chests and Shulkers make it even moreso of one

I have a friend who absolutely hates the hunger mechanic and I just, completely fail to understand their perspective, or at least to the point they harp on about it. Says they just want to fuck off into a hole in the ground to mess around, but that hunger prevents them from doing so, it's a system they refuse to interact with on principle because it's a "cheap addition to piggyback on survival game trends at the time and adds nothing to the game." I get that it's not a very deep system, but to the level of bitching and moaning they have to say about it acting as if it's deeply detrimental to the game experience is just... And ignoring the fact sustaining a food supply takes minimal effort, it's piss easy to get a stack of cooked food and that single inventory slot lasts you quite a long time. I guess they want to bum around in caves their entire playtime with no consequences?
Someone please help me here because I just can't see why this would ruin the game for people like said friend. I get the vibe that they aren't ACTUALLY interested in the game at all these days, and are just using this early mechanical change as an excuse why. When in reality the game was just an occasional braindead distraction once-upon-a-time while they were younger, and simply got bored of it as systems got fleshed out more.

any answer before 1.7.2 is wrong. Being able to fish up items other than fish is vital to Minecrafts kinosity.

you mean beta, right?

The one where everything is new to you.
You can never go back.