I'm surprised people aren't talking about this game. I just started but I'm already having a blast...

I'm surprised people aren't talking about this game. I just started but I'm already having a blast. TWEWY is one of my favorites and NEO definitely seems to be up to par.

Anyway, NEO: TWEWY thread

Attached: Neotheworld.jpg (220x306, 33.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_r2uzHcsHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We had daily threads last year

I want to fuck Joshua

Shoka is my wife

We talked it out when it released. What day are you on?

We know, Rindo

Nice. Glad to see you’re having fun, user. What day are you on?

Attached: CH001_mini003_02.png (352x306, 47.05K)

Am I too late for Shadow's rising

TURN AROUND AND GO, DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU NO MORE

We used to have daily thread on release, and then weekly shi/v/uya on saturdays for months after

Sorry user, wrong guy.

WHAT'S ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOT EVERY WOMAN LIKES ROUGH

Picked it up during the egs sale. Thought it was really solid and fun. Kind of missed my boy Josh but Nagi made up for it.

youtu.be/a_r2uzHcsHU
So, how many of you guys were aware that you were able to buffer your pin’s attack during its launch?

>Shoka
>Did literally nothing
>Had no importance and is 1 note character

>Luna
>she is literally going around waking up the astrals and performing the rites and forging the covenants as the Oracle so that noctis can gain their power and reclaim his throne
>holding back the starscourge
>healing people canonically as part of the story of disease and scourge
>safeguarding the ring of lucii
>if not for her then noctis never would have gotten the ring at all because she's the one who went back to Regis to get it
>it's her direct actions being the main reason noctis even succeeded in bringing back the dawn because he got the ring and the astrals blessing and could access the crystal thanks to her
>Powered up Noctis to his King of Kings state during the rite with Leviathan which in turn reactivated the Kingsglaive powers back after they had lost them following Regis's death, and the Kingsglaive regaining power is the prime reason humanity was able to fight back against the Daemons during the 10 years of world of ruin, if not for Luna doing that then humanity would have perished
>it's her death itself which further spurns the spread of the starscourge and which pushes noctis to accept his kingly duties and accept his death too by performing the light of providence by using the power of the crystal, the astrals, the glaives in the ring thanks to Luna
>Was already dying by performing the rites and healing the scourge because of the immense toll it takes on her body, yet even after being weakened and stabbed she still tried to heal Ardyn of his scourge
>Became a qt ghost that can do stuff beyond the grave

also everyone in neo is dead retard

>people aren't talking about this game
because it's shit, just like the other faggy gaym for queerdos

>literally copying and pasting a post from /vg/
Hey Barry

rule of thumb is that Any Forums doesn't talk about good games. usually just shit they can fling at each other, or topics that bait easy (You)s

It had a thread or two up all times for like the first month or two after release.

>Shoka
>no importance
>one note

Attached: retard alert.gif (492x342, 1.06M)

>Kills thousands in Shinjuku because of the inversion
>puts tsugumi's soul in a doll and makes her soulles husk of a body a literal terminator slave automaton, because she kept showing the horrible consequences of his actions with her future vision and it was bumming him out.
>tortures people for months on end by trapping them in a dragged out as hell deathgame that is literally rigged so that no one could ever win and get out.
>Cheats you out of a well earned victory twice
>Tries to erase another entire city from existence for no other reason than that he just felt like it(Kubo just put the idea in his head by giving him some important sounding role)
>gets half of yout friends killed with no remorse whatsoever
>gets half of HIS friends killed with no remorse whatsoever
>Uses the dead bodies of your friends to fuck with you
>When Rindo tells him about his timelooping powers and tries to warn him about kubo playing him the only reason why he doesn't believe you is because you said that you beat him in that loop.
>Still has such an insane ego that he calls the game a draw instead of just admitting defeat after everything that happend in the endgame.
>Refuses to help out or mourn those that died
>bids thee adieu with his husbando and even fucking tsugumi who is now his waifu, their relationship restored
Dare I say based?

Attached: 1628020163663.png (832x1025, 347.97K)

And that other game would be…?

Oh shit, that’s really cool.