If you played RDR2 as an outlaw, you are not respectable

If you played RDR2 as an outlaw, you are not respectable.
Arthur respects women and is a man of honor.
If you play games like immoral scum, you are scum. RDR2 is not your scum simulator.

Attached: I respect women.jpg (1660x1850, 2.13M)

You're playing as an actual outlaw

I'm glad he died. Every single person in that band of cucks deserves to be brutally murdered in front of their friends and family.

I changed my ways. My destiny is not determined by scum.

marston lives, so does his wife, his son and so does uncle

they all die in the end

I've killed so many women in that game its unbelievable

Arthur is gay and he hates women and kills them and fucks men and rims man ass and kisses men. Seethe.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

jack is alive at the end of rdr1 though

yeah, but not for long

You and I are not the same. Despicable. SAVE people. There's still time. Kill your save. Start again.

Attached: I love women.jpg (1920x1992, 2.88M)

In my playthrough I killed around 1000 women.
I would kidnap them from towns/city and take them to the forest/swamp were I would proceed to stab them multiple times. Sometimes I would feed the alligators with their corpses.
It was a pretty fun gimmick to do while advancing through the story.

I hope you find redemption.

Arthur Morgan venezolano.

Attached: scrnli_6_8_2022_8-05-34 PM.png (808x432, 402.63K)

what happened to her?

women could vote and chuds lost

she sucked my cock then stop being a whore on the internet

That southern belle prospered.

>If you played RDR2 as an outlaw, you are not respectable.
That's literally the game, you're an outlaw. What else are you supposed to do? Did references to major historical happenings around that time bother you? Shit yourself because of the little part about the suffragists?

Votes for women gave us the kind of culture that allows girls like Belle Delphine to sell pictures of her thighs to tens of thousands of desperate simps.
And no, you post-post-post-ironic faggot, that is not "based".
Women shouldn't vote.
Most men shouldn't vote either: Democracy is fake and gay.

Attached: FT4KIy-WAAEsrwQ.jpg (1201x989, 90.62K)

Arthur canonically beats a man to death for probably $10 or some shit and catched TB he's a bad man

Why does her face annoy me so much

Attached: 71CDE42F-E698-4546-BC98-E9B46BBC1F46.jpg (800x600, 80.71K)

thats why the came is called blah blah REDEMPTION. Canonical playthrough is low honor until the braithwaite manor battle, then neutral until the TB diagnosis, and then high honor until the end

Yeah, he didn't need to beat that dude to death. That was cold hearted. It wasn't until the part with the single mom he decided he was fucking up for some reason.

She should get blacked

i agree that bussy is an acceptable and honorable substitute for pussy if you are in a dry spell.

I want to brutally fuck and impregnate her mouthpussy

I love big boots and hats.

King behaviour.

Know this is a shitpost but I genuinely agree. Most of my friends played the game a stinkin', muderin' outlaw and thought the end was kindof nonsensical, with him regretting his actions mere hours after doing them full-bore.

Meanwhile the semi-moral playthrough I did had it feeling more like his change of heart happened before the beginning of the story, but he was so roped up in Dutch's bullshit that he was still getting dragged down by it. The resolution of the story was the culmination of the dilemma he had been dealing with for the full duration of the game, and realizing that there was no turning around the lifetime that had come before it.

Attached: 1554698777751.jpg (1024x776, 62.11K)

>Killing racists in multiplayer
Django simulator

She looks like she enjoys DP.

Nice try faggot, I know your tricks. You take women vote, than you take everyone’s rights away because you think you know better than others. You don’t. You don’t know shit, a country ran by you would be even more garbage.

best girl

Attached: MaryBethRDR2.jpg (1079x1079, 203.29K)

ooohh...panties....

is that a man?

Democracy stopped making sense with the advent of live media and the internet.