Nintendo doesn't need a June Direct

>Nintendo doesn't need a June Direct

Attached: nintendo.png (739x549, 401K)

>Nintendo doesn't need a June Direct
I agree.

>redditok is still posting trees
20 million guaranteed

Attached: 1638254922780.png (768x719, 27.7K)

>$80
Imagine living in a shithole

Emulatorchads win yet again.

You have to have a mental illness to keep buying Pokémon games past Gen 5.

Please tell me that is Canadian dollars.

Name one better Nintendo game coming out this fall.

>Multimillion dollar company
>Cant afford to hire 3D artists
why are they like this

Attached: Pokemon Unity.png (1206x1376, 1.82M)

Splatoon 3

The engine is likely extremely inefficient and uses ressources on all sorts of useless shit.

>80$
What is this? Canada? Australia?
Well both are commonwealth so I guess both are the same

profits are shared between three companies actually, Gamefreak gets the least of the share and TPC and Nintendo don't give a fuck about their quality of work so there is no budget requirement

Pokemon makes most of it's sales through merchandising. Nintendo and the Pokemon company also take quite the share of profit from the games.
Gamefreak also has to keep up with the rest of the franchise, so they can't exactly delay the game due to already set in stone merchandising deals and the trading card game. While Gamefreak has said stupid shit in regards to Sword and Shield, I don't think they've done that with Scarlet and Violet.

In other words, it's not really Gamefreak's fault, it's the fault of The Pokemon Company.

People bought LGPE, Sw/Sh and the other 2 games so they'll buy this shit too. Not really thread worthy that GF are shit and consoomers exist, we've known this for years.

>gen5
zoomer cope

Still is partly Gamefreak's fault, the pace didn't change yet the lack of quality in their games did.

Solf my Shitch for PS5, best decicion I ever made. Sony is leading industry in all while Schittendo flop bad

This is a lie, the PS5 doesn't exist.

but gen 7 was great

Shit though they may be, the games are only $60.

KEK. That's a good joke, right?
I know GameFreak would make something on the left, but those prices have to be fake.

>he hasn't heard of Canadian and Aussie dollarinos

>>>buying the double pack costs one cent more than buying them both separately

Even split into 3 the profit they make is insane though.
Couldnt they just make shell games then? By that I mean make one shitty no effort game to make deadlines and easy money, meanwhile work on a better one to release afterwards. Then just keep leapfrogging like that so every 'other' game will at least be good. I know Im delusional to think Nintendo or Gamefreak care about quality anymore

Why do nintendo "bundles" always cost the same as the combined value of the items included in the purchase, I know nutenddies are dumb manchildren but is basic math too much for them.