I was diagnosed with a terminal illness

What is Any Forums's list of true masterpieces I should play in the time I have left?
I'm lying about having a terminal illness but if you think about it, we all have a terminal illness and our clocks are ticking. So let's share the important games in life, anons.

Attached: 1620212960456.png (1078x1078, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CookiePLMonster/SilentPatchBully/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girls und Panzer - Dream Tank Match!

Attached: 1382666528412.gif (588x514, 2.83M)

Star Control 2

Attached: Thraddash.gif (340x149, 47.67K)

I had a panic attack last night over the existential terror of dying someday, I only got like 4 hours of sleep I hate it somehow my ability to deny it disappears between sleeping and REM sleep

Attached: 1518401289623.png (400x224, 14.13K)

Poob and shidd 2 really solidifies the mechanics of the first one and gives it a good pass art-wise. The game really makes you FEEL like you're trashing your jeans.

How about not playing any games anymore then?

Baldur's gate 1+2, ignore the SoD
Deus Ex
Alpha Centauri
Hitman Trilogy
Final fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2
Hotline Miami 1 and 2
Crash Bandicoot or Spyro Trilogy
Some GTA game

Attached: 1361779057508.png (818x834, 828.36K)

Flower Sun and Rain

Attached: 13-FSR-0042.png (386x290, 143.83K)

EDF 4.1 and/or EDF 5

win a match of PUBG

been fighting against cancer for a couple of years now, kicked its ass3 times now and this time im not sure if i can win it, we all tought it was some occipital Neuralgia, no turns out its now in my head
i know my time it's running out but im still standing, and i will go out swinging if i have to
i play Darkest Dungeon and the project moon games
Im not lying, im gonna be dead within the next 2-3 years, but im not scared and if it ever comes for you dont be afraid
Tell the grim reaper to lick your ass because if he wants you then he's gonna work for it god damn it

Play The Unholy War on PS1. You wont play much else like it.

>tranime

Attached: pen & teller.jpg (680x680, 68.43K)

I get these anywhere from once every few weeks to multiple times a day, and every time I involuntarily jump up, curse, and punch my thigh to suppress it. One time I didn’t realize someone was in the room and it really freaked them out.

keep up the fight, user

This is why I don’t go to doctors no matter what lumps or weird symptoms I get. I cannot imagine.

Space funeral. Legitimately 1 hour and I'd say it would be even more impactful if you're literally dying.

Pac-Man Championship Edition Dx +
The perfection of the definitive games series that isn't Bing Bing Wahoo

Bully is a masterpiece if you never played that.
I don't mind the inevitability of death, might even be kinda nice to just fuck off from all this nonsense.
I more mind the slow decay of my flesh vessel and the potential for an excruciating death if fate wills it so.

Dumb fluffy fag, superior Erika chads don't make stupid threads.

Good work. I need to schedule a meeting with a GI doc. I had a colonoscopy 4 years ago and except for a weird growth that wasn't cancerous and wasn't pre-cancerous I was fine, but stool is flatter than it should be. Might just be IBS.

Sooner you go sooner it can be caught and dealt with. Colon stuff if you catch it early is a nothingburger. If you don't then your ass is grass. Never get bloodwork before the weekend though, it makes it take a lot longer to get processed so you are left in anxiety.

What am I in for?

Attached: gup.png (479x37, 2.68K)

Attached: vagante.webm (390x220, 1.14M)

based and raging against the dying of the light pilled

Scars of Summer is probably the most important game to have come out this decade

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlbbVTo3E7g

DS castlevanias on a PC emulator

Deus Ex
Morrowind
Dark Souls
Stalker ShoC
Total War Shogun 2
Undertale
Age of Empires 2 (any version really)
Warcraft 3 pre-reforged
Fallout 1, 2, New Vegas
Planescape Torment
Quake
Doom (the old one, mod it to fuck as well if one has the time)
Douk 3D
Blood
Star Wars Jedi Outcast
Darkest Dungeon
System Shock 2
FEAR
after you're done playing all of those, kill yourself because Girls Und Panzer is dogshit

7908s to be precise

Sell it to me user

Attached: file.png (500x500, 249.82K)

OP here, fucking same bros

Attached: =-l.jpg (377x500, 59.73K)

CUTE

kill yourself faggot

There's nothing I can say to you that truly matters since I am unimportant, but I'll try. Throughout our lives, we all struggle, and die, and you are one of the fighters of the human race, one of the strong seeking to become stronger. So even if you can't walk, even if you can't even crawl, keep your soul running straight ahead man.

love yourself cool guy

Despite all the memes and "controversy" surrounding it, Undertale is a must play if you care about games as a medium, despite what you think of it.

I hate it. It makes having kids seem sadistic.

scholarship edition or nah?

Journey is one of those games I would recommend to someone dying, I think the game could bring some hope to them or at least some closure to the fact they are dying
Also do you guys know about any interesting vidya related last wishes? Like make a wish kids who get to know the developers of their favorite games or even get an in-game reference dedicated to them, that shit always makes me cry

Attached: D8281BF8-D730-46A3-9FD0-270BA64CD2F0.jpg (628x614, 28.56K)

I didn't like it, but fair enough. Also why wouldn't you recommend Mother 3 instead

Yeh scholarship edition, just grab the unofficial patch so it doesn't crash every 5 minutes and preferably use a gamepad since the M&K controls are a bit funky.

github.com/CookiePLMonster/SilentPatchBully/releases