"I know it in my bones, a man cannot kill a god"

>"I know it in my bones, a man cannot kill a god"
>lives and works across the hall from a blacksmith tasked by a god to make a weapon to kill gods
So this is the vast depth of knowledge required to earn the epithet "All-Knowing"...

Attached: giggity.jpg (589x601, 202.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCHltMkslRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legitimately what was the point of this character

He is literally the Redditor. Supposedly knows a lot, but is just boasting and completely useless at the end.

Oh lets not forget he doesn't even know Mohg's name but suposedly Miquella is "the only thing that remains a mystery" to him???

To send Ensha to kill you and then when you dispose of his lackey like the dog he is to play it off like "oh that Ensha what a rascal"

It's okay because Forgive me Zanzabart or w/e

his "gains spells and abilities based on what you did in the game" gimmick is really fun

just wish he had more health and posture to take advantage of it

The weapon was meant to be wielded by Marika.

Other than quests and lore dumps, he exists to state the obvious “turns out everything is fucked and can’t be fixed” so you can’t be lost by the most basic ending.

>Gideon appears
>See fog wall
>instantly do a jumping heavy attack down on his skull, pancaking him into the ground
>use Giant Hunt weapon art as he's standing
>launch him into the air
>jump for another heavy as he lands
>splat him again and he dies
SIR GIDEON OFNIR THE JOBBER

Attached: 56578765432.png (1494x839, 1.46M)

Tarnished aren't men, they are basically immortals

>check his weapon hoping it's a hybrid sorc/incant catalyst
>is not

Attached: pep.jpg (396x385, 27.45K)

>The weapon was meant to be wielded by Marika.
Then what's the point of the Tarnished? Why did she bring a ton of people back to life and call them to the lands between if she could have done it herself?

Attached: 98634145_p0.jpg (2953x3508, 1.62M)

i'm pretty sure Marika's plan was to use the Tarnished or Godfrey to kill the god, she probably anticipated she would be locked up after shattering the Elden Ring. and it is irrelevant anyways because Hewg was literally making god-slaying armaments for tarnished

>Zanzabart
hi r*ddit!

What was his fucking problem?

What was his plan?

He hangs out and maintains the Roundtable hold which is meant to be used by tarnished seeking to restore the ring, kill god(s), etc. For what purpose if he doesn't think a tarnished can finish the task?

Was his plan just to let everything continue to get shittier for eternity?

Is he, himself, not a tarnished?

maybe he didn't "peer into Marika's will" until after the tree started burning, when he said he will stay at the Roundtable for a time to consume as much knowledge as he can. either that or he thinks the Tarnished hunting great runes is a part of the struggle he thinks Marika envisioned, he thinks she's cursed Tarnished to a never ending cycle of struggle, and so sending Tarnished on the job is doing what she wants even if he knows it's ultimately fruitless. and yeah he is Tarnished

It very obviously wasn't. It was meant to be wielded by the player to kill the Elden Beast at her request.

So have the other tarnished killed gods? Is it like the weird time shit from Dark Holes 1,2,3?

Attached: 1589919373491.jpg (318x318, 14.53K)

His fight was annoying, like everything post-Morgott.

Did he wanted to be a elden lord as well?

Mad that I misspelled your gay lover's gay name, Zanzabart?

No, he was to chicken shit to even make an attempt so he tries to cock block you

youtube.com/watch?v=WCHltMkslRk
>"Your kind are meant to challenge them. To slay them. The demigods. And their god."

wtf is a jobber anyway?

Presumably only the PC and Gideon have Great Runes, if we take what he says about the others being dead weight to be true.

Gideon likely got his from Godwyn.

It's completely unrealistic that a learned man would think this way. Especially after all the shit he KNOWS we fucking killed up to that point. I can only imagine that it was the greater will warping his mind.

fucking lol

The definition is lost to time.

feels like from is making a metafag joke about him, he has so many spells and shit and just gets 1 shot

him being lvl 120 in the files makes me pretty sure of it

That's an oversimplified and ungenerous interpretation. Why do you assume he agrees with Hewg that he can produce a godslaying weapon? Just because some coral lookin dood says he thinks something doesnt mean I have to agree
He is literally (literally) not a redditor
He was cool, what other point do you need
The plan was originally to learn as much as possible to work with other tarnished for the purpose of becoming elden lord. Towards the end he "realizes" (mistakenly) Marikas will and decides killing a god and thus becoming lord is impossible. As you are strong enough to defeat him it also implies that he would not be strong enough to defeat the elden beast on his own. That is, he underestimates you, thats his biggest mistake
What? No.