What's the best game of the original Halo trilogy?

What's the best game of the original Halo trilogy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uerZWv7eI3c&t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Combat Evolved

Attached: cheef.jpg (500x500, 47.19K)

People unironically like the halo games.

Recently downloaded MCC

Played Halo 1 CE in "Classic" mode

Its just go here: Fight covenant force wave #1 until wave #6 then repeat

Its worse than call of duty

>GAYLO

Attached: 450.jpg (360x450, 12.72K)

>ESL
>Reddit Spacing
Go back.

literal fake news lmao. You defend one outpost in the level "Halo" and then this never happens again.

3 is the best Halo, followed by 2. None of the others matter.

>Imagine sucking so much dick that you have to recover by lying about playing one of the greatest FPS franchises of all time.

>One outpost
That whole first ring level is:
>go to crashed escape pods, 5 fucking times and do the same thing for 5 to 6 waves of covenant ships dropping covenant troops. Dumb fuck you never played it yourself

>You're lying dude
You guys dont even know the first games first level after you get on the fucking halo ring lmao as proven by the retard above

And to add ontop of that.
the next location you have to go to a portal that airlifts you into their covenant ship and fight waves of enemies yet again.. its not even fun, its a shitty horde mode game, no matter the level.

The first one, because it came the closest to having good game design.

Who are you quoting?

I’ve been playing lots of halo8 recently and damn, the aiming simply feels wrong

Attached: 1647216734374.jpg (1024x1316, 276.36K)

Reddit spacing.

Halo 2 and onwards is when things get really good. Halo CE is one of the best examples of a game that hasn't aged well

1 for SP
3 for MP
2 for a middle ground between the 2
/thread

In my opinion Halo 2 easily, but I can see arguments for 3 and even CE depending on if you prefer consistent quality or a more narratively minimalist experience.

For new people/those who care, I have Info on each game and what they do good and bad here: arch.b4k.co/v/thread/491764826/#491777582 and here: arch.b4k.co/v/thread/454286615/#454290407

plus

>gameplay tips and PSAs about your first time thru each game here: arch.b4k.co/v/thread/540483886/#540490286 and starting in this thread here arch.b4k.co/v/thread/562696489/#562739610
>info on the novels here: arch.b4k.co/v/thread/518545241/#518600906 and here (in more detail but excluding the first few): arch.b4k.co/v/thread/382611573/#382614809

That gives you info on each game and most of the novels up till around 2015 or so, what they do well, what you should and shouldn't skip, etc, with tips. I don't have a writeup on comics, but AFAIk every comic other then Initiation and Escalation is at least okay. book/comic drive: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bBU5vA0J187XOne_s_Ll-ezCNua-0QAG

recommended visual media (note these have basic description, so avoid the descriptions if you are spoiler wary)
>Fall of Reach Animated adaption (Has issues, but neat to see bits of it animated; tho if you're willing to read the novel, do that instead/first): youtube.com/watch?v=uerZWv7eI3c&t=56s
>Halo Legends (Anime anthology) episodes: pastebin DOT com SLASH 4UwJeikS
>Halo Evolution motion Comics (adaptions of some of the short stories from the Evolutions anthology novel: pastebin DOT com SLASH P5TfAY5a
>The Halo CEA, H2A, and H4 terminals can be accssed via MCC's "Extra's" menu
>Halo 3 terminals: pastebin DOT com SLASH by8XFyXL

Note some (but not all) the Halo legends links are down, and there are also new Halo encylopedia scans that don't fit on that book drive that there's a seperate link for, but I don't have time to update links rn, if people want them lurk around Halo threads till you see me again

Fpbp

2 is a vast improvement, give it a shot

3, And I've played the games chronologically 15 years ago

>1 for SP
In a world where the campaign stops after the first few missions

>gen X
halo CE
>millennial
halo 2
>zoomer
halo 3
>faggot