I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR HOGWARTS LEGACY

AHHHH why is it so far away? It looks SO FUN and immersive and Sebastian is such a cute gay slytherin guy I love him so much I can't wait for my gryffindor gay jock to romance him.

Attached: AHHH.png (688x808, 227.27K)

>still no confirmation of actual character creation and not just slight edits of a predefined character

I hope they take all the time they need.

Which engine is it being made on
imagine if modding is possible holy fuck, you could mod in actually good looking people

>caring about character customization
who gives a shit faggot, dress up as a girl in real life

That is the character creator, dumb fuck.
You pick a head preset, you pick hair, and pick colors.

That's it. No, there's no slider. No, there's no "shape the head" like in Fallout 4 or Sims 4.
It's just head options, AT BEST they might give specific facial presets, like Cyberpunk, in which you can pick 1 out of 3 noses or things like that

But yeah the character creator is bad and no it won't be remade to be like in The Sims

Attached: 1647557769273.webm (640x360, 1.75M)

I thought the gays weren't allowed to like HP any more.

Attached: 0e6a4c7139921103a9902dc92d1b50bf.png (132x358, 46.94K)

I see you've started using a different style of typing and stopped being as flamboyant everywhere else. It's ok. Your mental illness will take over again, and I'll be there to watch you get locked up again.

Uh gay men have NOTHING to do with trannies. It's trannies and biscum the ones hating on Harry potter. Gay men are fine with it. Specially when they give us breedable boys like Sebastian.

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

>imagine if modding is possible

It won't be. It's hilarious how much games like Skyrim and Fallout pampered people to the point where they daydream about a big modding community in other games.

You're like the retards who actually thought Cyberpunk mods would be good and there would be sex and animation mods. You're FUCKING STUPID. Die.

Attached: beating my twink with my meat wand.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>You pick a head preset, you pick hair, and pick colors.
So not real character creation and just slight tweaks to a predefined character, exactly what I said.

Yeah

>Farquaad has now latched on to this
didn't you get banned last night

Oh boy, I wonder which one I’ll pick

>So not real character creation and just slight tweaks to a predefined characte

Baldur's Gate has that exact same character creator and i see everyone praising it.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_09_04_10_26_857.jpg (1920x1080, 445.98K)

for a guy so fucking obsessed with his created characters, you sure do have a knack for making them hideous

I'm gonna be gryffindor! Or at least I think so. All other houses lack protagonist material.

Shame all the tests I take of Harry Potter give me different results. Pottermoe told me i'm Gryffindor, most tests online told me i'm slytherin, 2 tests gave me ravenclaw and ugh, a gross one told me i'm hufflepuff, UGH.

Attached: Untitled.png (959x768, 166.38K)

>str8fag is back
based

>making them hideous

Making them? Baldur's gate has literally 5 head options, 1 white, one black, one asian, one old and one mixed. I didn't make shit, i just picked one head option and that's it.

Also you guys seethe at all characters I make and get super mad and jealous when they have strong jawlines.

Attached: Champion of Cyrodiil.png (811x915, 1.22M)

Hey, I’m bi and I like harry potter

Was that on Xbox?

there he is!

Attached: 1647450372085.jpg (500x500, 59.31K)