Worth a buy bros?

Attached: EGS_Prey_ArkaneStudios_S2_1200x1600-98e869dbf74a7db4857c4242c044272d.jpg (1200x1600, 624.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZh6vTxRDnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gog version
also, it's shit, so no

Yes

Attached: Prey 2020-12-24 16-38-57-11.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

If you can get it for $5, sure. Otherwise no.

Absolutely. One of the best games of the past decade.

Yes, definitely. The ending isn't that great and the story blows it's load a little too early but it's otherwise great. Gloo gun best gun.

Pirate

Got it for free on egl

It's basically System Shock 3, so yes.

Honestly? Yeah. Probably top 5 games of that past generation.

it's too easy, even on nightmare
and i write this as someone who only plays easy games

Story is a bit of a letdown after a strong start but the gameplay is excellent

No. Not only it's a shit game but we lost Prey 2 due to it.

Don't even pirate it; don't give Bethesda the satisfaction of playing the thing.

Nah
Pretty boring

>we lost Prey 2 due to it
Take your fucking pills retard, everyone is tired of your shit.

No, it's forgettable and the story sucks.

If Control was an FPS

shame they couldn't get the gloo gun to make gloo-walls properly like they intended

Yes. Underrated gem IMO but on Any Forums that's an unpopular opinion. I think it would have been better received if it was called Bioshock 3 or System Shock 3. I still think the NPCs are butthurt over Prey 2 being canceled and the name Prey has been tainted because of it.

Anyone that says its bad is a troll. Pirate it or buy it, its one of the best games of the gen if you re into these kinds of games.

I enjoyed it for what it was. Sort of an imsim lite. It was also pretty neat how the overworld was connected and how you can access the whole ship from space.

Deus exinvisible war is better and I will not take it back

You lost prey 2 due to incompetence. This game shits all over the unrelated bag of mediocre 4 hour shit you praise like a fucking faggot pig fuck zoomer tranny. Put a gun in your mouth and blow the empty cavity that is your head across the wall. Paint those walls with the nothingness that is your meaningless existence. Faggot dog loving shitskin. You're a filthy indian.

Never forget what they took away from you. Don't let the nuPrey fanboys tell you otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZh6vTxRDnw

Attached: prey-2-cover-art.jpg (1600x900, 286.96K)

Meds

Had fun with it, the space station was awesome but the game too easy.

Kill yourself mudslime.

Cope bethesda shills