Greatest amount of hype for a video game since MW2

>greatest amount of hype for a video game since MW2
>kill all the hype with your first trailer
BRAVO ACTIVISION

Attached: 761033381653419299.jpg (280x420, 41.14K)

what happened? is Ghost black now?

literally nothing happens

There's a trailer?

Gameplay trailer with no gameplay is pretty good.

nah shitty rap music again

>$70
>$80 in third world countries

Are my eyes fucked or does it look downgraded from 2019?

Attached: 1645286255664.jpg (225x320, 12.64K)

I'm not unhyped, why are you?

they released a trailer with graphics looking worse than MW19 and even BO3 and with some dumb spic metallica remix

Why would you be hyped in the first place? This board makes fun of soiboi faggots hyping over the latest pop culture product and then turns around and does the same for the yearly cawadoody game

>J Balvin spic
>rap

not you, it definitely looks worse, it looks like a hires ps3 game

it was this strange mixture of beaner and nigger. i don't even know what the fuck to call it.

yes

the only thing you zoomers care about is if your micro-transactions transfer over to this one.

>yearly CoDfaggotry
>any modernshitfare
>good
Literally kill yourself, underage.

Newfag zoomer get out.

CoDfags have been complaining about this shit series for over a decade if not longer at this point
Activision has shat in your mouths and you gulp it down because you think is your friend and not just people looking to cash in on braindead cattle who buy the same fucking game (only now with shitty ass skins) for almost every if not every year despite bitching about how the series is dead/soulless/stale/whatever
name a more cucked playerbase in gaming

I'm sick of Russia and the middle east as the enemies.

Imagine China as the enemy with the Chinese invading South Korea and Japan and we have to work with the South Korean and Japanese elite forces

Attached: 91rKrfGY0rL._AC_SY445_.jpg (316x445, 35.85K)

it looks the same, you just expected an improvement when the game is just MW2019 DLC

It's the same game from three years ago.