Did he know what he was doing when he cast Raziel in, was it already 5D chess at that time...

Did he know what he was doing when he cast Raziel in, was it already 5D chess at that time? Or did he devise his plan only afterwards?

Attached: cast him in.png (467x356, 363.15K)

KAIN IS DEIFIED

I don't believe he has even the slightest idea what he's doing at any moment. I think Kain just gets lucky and bullshits relentlessly.

kains hairline makes me cringe.

The clans tell stories of him, few know the truth.

>t. Moebius
He's a wild card and you don't want his influence in your game!

Kain doesn't play dice.

bump

Even if he didn't know he'd try to convince himself otherwise

Somewhere between BO1 and SR1, he found the old time streaming chambers. The visions found there helped him find a creature with free will that could theoretically be manipulated into cleansing Nosgoth of corruption, but Kain had to create that creature. Who better than his finest captain?

His hairline starts between his eyes. Is his hair just a really long unibrow?

He was mortal once.

As were we all.

IT IS OUR DUTY

TO THIN THE HERD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so fucking glad this series isn't up for revival. You know they'd make Raziel a black trans woman or make Raziel and Kain even gayer for eacother.

you have missed so many changes little Raziel, look around you, see how the human weapon have become my home, indeed, my body. A cocoon of brick and granite from which to watch a pupating world

you mean the writers. Anytime time travel is involved in a story they can just make shit up as they go.

Kain is trannified, the clans tell tales of xem.

I know you're there, user.

Attached: kain.jpg (1269x533, 66.49K)

yes by that time he knew, but raziels execution wasnt part of his master plan; remember that kain himself cant do anything he isnt fated to do without invoking a paradox. kain was always going to execute raziel over petty jealousy and raziel was destined to kill him and enter the soul reaver. kains time fuckery introduced a lot of twists but it always came down to raziels choice. like moebius says later, they cant foresee what he's gonna do but they can see the ripple of his potential actions. so kain eventually figured it out and just got lucky persuading raziel to seek a 'true path', though as we see fate really is unavoidable for any of them.

He knew, he basically binge watched the flow of time and decided Raziel could be manipulated based on a set of circumstances he himself could manipulate because he didn't want to an hero. Mostly because he's Kain and partly because he was cheated to begin with. It's a convoluted story but the short answer is someone fucked with time in a way that fucked him over and would destroy vampires, so he decided to try to fuck with it in a way he wouldn't have to end himself as well as vampires. Not that he really cares much for vampires.

From the moment of my arrival, I had the constant and palpable sensation of being watched.

Janny, it seemed, was keenly interested in my presence here.

Attached: arrivaal.jpg (1265x535, 42.76K)

>Raziel and Kain even gayer
I think Amy Henning actually wrote an article on how you can't have male characters be genuine friends, or even rivals, without fags fagging it up and that sucks since now literally any male character with a male friend or rival has to be written very carefully to not come off as a bloody poofter.
And I agree, it's a shame that evidently just being friends is considered gay pandering now. It's like they're literally trying to make guys think having friends is for fags or something.

The cruel irony of the situation is that even though he's selfish Kain is definitely right. Humans don't have the inborn magic required to make the Pillars function, vampires do, and Kain is the only vampire left. Kain sacrificing himself would accomplish nothing, the Pillars would crumble anyway. His way was the right way.

Unironically this is what Old Sephiroth is doing in FF7 Remake, because cloud is the key

what the fuck am I reading lol

Happens all the time, hyper partisan leftoids and the worst faggots think friendship can only be about two pozzlords fucking each other. They corrupt everything they touch, funnily enough theyre everything they accuse coomers of being and are even more icky because while they openly rally for censorship of something innocuous like a womans breasts behind closed doors they're having bugspreading parties. Truely disgusting people.