Unholy trinity of "self-defence is bad" games

Attached: selfdefence.png (2118x1372, 1004.35K)

>defence

the unholy trinity of people who are faggots

Attached: op fag.png (800x600, 11.67K)

>spec ops the line
you are an invading army
>undertale
you are killing random friendly monsters because you don't understand where you are or what you are doing
>dishonored
plebbit shit lmao

>Undertale
The monsters mostly aren’t trying to hurt you, they just don’t realize how they communicate is dangerous.

>Dishonored
You’re a wanted criminal going out on assassination missions, if anything the enemies are defending themselves from you.

>Spec Ops
You’re on a rescue mission and went around killing people for no reason.

>

Attached: responsibility.jpg (510x2048, 194.16K)

In dishonored their are supernatural parasite and carrion eaters that populate more that you kill each level. I always thought that seemed sensible really.

Metal gear solid 5 is guilty of this shit as well. the game offers you a vast lethal arsenal of fun toys and gadgets to mess around with in the open world only for it to punish you with a permanent red diarrhea status on your clothes that constantly puts enemies in alert mode because.... get this.... WAR... IS .. LE BAD??? bravo kojimbo! truly a ground breaking message

Attached: ebc1ba56c9f130b447fd7f2e7d85b8cc.jpg (607x1080, 124.58K)

i wish undertale didn't have such a faggy fanbase because it does have some cool moments and fun mechanics with reading your save

In dishonored, you can kill every one of the conspirators, as well as a handful of soldiers every turn, and it'll still get you the good ending

Problem is when you start murdering like a maniac when there is literally no reason to do so. Not only do you increase the spread of the plague, an corvo that goes out of his way to kill is probably an bad example for a small child.

>I want to kill indiscriminately in a stealth game
>UHHHH WTF MURDER BAD???

>wtf i can't kill every guard doing their job to prove my innocence what a shit game

I killed a lot of people in Dishonored and still got the "good" ending, especially in that level where you get betrayed and sent floating down a river, I was pissed and took it out on all of Daud's men

is there a single stealth game where playing stealthily is actually more fun than killing everyone

Splinter Cell

No because killing is directly ingrained in the human psyche on a subconscious level to give you a sense of accomplishment in the fact that you're thinning out the genetic pool and ensuring the survival of your own genes

Attached: takeashower.gif (540x440, 3.63M)

More like unholy trinity of bad faith Any Forumsack talking points coalesced into one hideous malcreant so far removed from honest opinion actually held by anyone it's not even worth arguing with

Thief.

Yes? Dishonored is an example. Killing everyone makes the game stupidly easy, going completely pacifist/ghost is way more fun.

>Undertale
Famous playthrough style of murdering anything that comes in your field of vision

Attached: 1603252225474.png (309x300, 5.36K)

All the well designed ones.

>The monsters mostly aren’t trying to hurt you, they just don’t realize how they communicate is dangerous.
What about the ones literally hired to murder you? It's okay to slaughter them, right?