HOLLOW KNIGHT SILKSONG

What the fuck are the devs doing? Where is silksong?

Attached: y2s.webm (450x252, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFndf7y4CeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time to let go.

Attached: 1652815902869.png (723x444, 148.31K)

what am i looking at? looks fun

Never.

Looks like some kind of full scale mod to me.

a standalone game that decided to rip off HK's art style

youtu.be/dFndf7y4CeY

Does this also cost 15 dollars with a bunch of updates?

Knowing Adelaide they are probably all on meth and getting wanked off at massage parlours.

Seriously though have they released any updates on silksong? What's with the holdup?

thx

Not since the Edge Magazine article however many years ago

silksong never existed and it never will

How do they not have a game yet after making a gorillion dollars from hollow knight? Just hire more people

Attached: fool.png (240x240, 78.25K)

OwO
Was that…

>Just hire more people
The talent pool for developers in Australia is shit as is, South Australia is even worse. Everyones a drugged up tradie getting paid 180k to hold lollypop signs. No one has any motivation for dificult jobs here.

I was hoping it was a mod because the alternative is not flattering. Some of the those animations and assets look like they were ripped straight from Hollow Knight.

So…. do you guys really believe itll get shown tomorrow? Be real here.

lol I didn't know it was an Austrailian team.
Finding competent game developer in Australia must be ultra hard.

no

Attached: 1652526707706.png (596x800, 339.71K)

Lol no. As soon as batflu started I predicted it'll come out 2023, I stand by that.

An Australian team in one of the smaller cities here as well, I did game dev for a bit at UniSA here and it was completely fucked, retards everywhere, including me. I think they should just stick to being 3 autists, it will work out better for the quality of the game.
I was being genuine in this post, we are the meth capital of the world and there's 5 massage parlours on every street. They probably hooked up with a chinese wife like everyone here and are getting the soul sucked out of them.

A nice user is gonna link the demo once it drops next month righhhhhhhhhhhhht?

I will laugh so fucking hard if Crowsworn releases BEFORE Silksong.

is that bug anor londo

Not only is it going to be shown tomorrow but it will also be shadow dropped at the event.

Blame the people who bought Hollow Knight. Devs have too much money and lost their drive, Australians are lazy cunts by nature