Monster Hunter: Sunbreak Direct

June 13th 00:00 CEST

Hopes? Dreams? Expectations? Nightmares?

Attached: sunbreakdirect.png (575x511, 157.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaTEq1WbZMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hopes and dreams
it will fix rice and not going to be as bad as it
>expectations
it's going to be just more rice
>nightmares
it's going to come out unfinished like rice

>Hopes?
Jungle theory is real
>Dreams?
Tower theory is real
>Expectations?
Jungle theory is real, tower theory is false
>Nightmares?
No prowler

Jungle has solid evidence but what makes people think Tower is in?

Explain those theories, please.

it's just hopium shitposting

There's a kinsect showcase video on capcom twitter that shows the hunter fighting a Tettranado in an area that looks like the Gen 2 Jungle and the assets are unique. Tower is just
>Because we want it
Cope.

Gimme some of that

Attached: 1654104465986.png (846x778, 944.16K)

If Jungle is in that means my favorite map in all of MH, a map I've played since 2008 is getting fully remade.

I'm gonna fucking cum and shit myself if true.

The more I think about it the more excited I am to see it, I want to explore those comfy coastlines

If we get deviant armor and a second map, I will forgive Capcom for so much of their bullshit lately
Yes, I am a battered housewife

if the small clips of Arlow in the background are anything to go off of, guard reload has faster recovery after the guard point/reload. which is a nice buff to Wides playstyle

Sauce me?
Wide GL is going to be my second after SA in SB
Also, Christ is the other thread is miserable

Attached: 1518359969193.jpg (1545x1229, 454.97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YaTEq1WbZMU

If jungle is in, it just makes sense for tower and yama to be in

I just want Master Arlow's Gunlance and Armor. Even if I have concerns about his AI in Follower Quests.

And Valor Shelling, but that's a given.

Attached: 1652277874691m.jpg (1024x669, 60.38K)

I see (kinda). Anything that reduces the dead time between finishing the guard reload and being able to guard/silkbind is great
I actually do watch this guy's recent vids, as I'm coping he spots GL's hidden skill somewhere

There was talk about how some people THINK one of the Secret Switch Skills is a sort of Retreating Blast Dash, kinda like what Light Bowgun got, that they saw Master Arlow doing in Japanese gameplay.

But others think it's just the AI acting weird.

Jury's still out.

>Hopes
Jungle, as others have said. More Apexes (as in cool remixed fights, I know the Apexes in specific are gone). Glavenus and Vaal Hazak.
>Dreams
All apexes in Rise are given unique models and are retooled as the deviants they originally were + more returning deviants and 1 or 2 completely new deviants.
>Expectations
Honestly? Very few. Rise had the weirdest (though far from worst) base roster choices, like Valstrax getting a variant out of nowhere. I expect World elders but I would be gladly surprised with Gore or something.
>Nightmares
No Goss Harag sub/variant.

Disappointing enough that I could see it being real
Time will tell, I love GL right now anyways

I still have not preordered sunbreak and I can not afford it, probably for the best though considering I'm still not done with hub quests

Where is the Poogie trailer?

>can't afford 60 funbucks
oof. I think you can grab a key for 30~, when the time comes of course

Isn't it 40 funbux?

Man I'm not in a good spot right now :(, I'll definitely scoop it up eventually though