Games where the villain wrongly vandalizes property?

Games where the villain wrongly vandalizes property?

Attached: 7584.jpg (1078x1428, 753.46K)

Did this guy sleep through Bidens first few months in office where he massacred domestic oil production?

Is there any right wing meme that doesn't make lefties seethe?

But he did. He stopped the construction of another Canada/US oil pipeline.

>Wojak posting in real life
Fuck, why didn't i thought of that?

why are wojakshitters so. fucking. cringe?

Attached: 1644941545387.webm (576x1024, 325.17K)

how hard do you have to seethe to wojakpost irl? republicans must live in that guy's head rent free lmao

He did. He cut US supply by shutting down oil drilling and the Keystone pipeline. This lowers supply and raises prices.

holy based

holy based

More like is there any right meme that the left doesn't gobble up for themselves
Because you apparently have standards
for now

Basedmind

oh my god

I always crack up at the retarded grin when he sees he drew it correctly

He literally also just forced the ethanol content of gas to be raised to 15%.
This will also directly cause food to be more expensive too.
And it'll destroy everyone's cars because engines aren't built to handle that.
They are doing this shit on purpose.

>biden shuts down keystone pipeline
>gas prices sky rocket
>NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT HECKIN JOE BIDEN THAT CONTROLS THE PRICES IT'S DA EVIL CAPITALISM

Attached: 550.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

You could show them 100 videos of Biden being a sputtering geriatric and giving them a breakdown of how Biden policy has made gas prices go through the fucking roof and they will still call you the stupid one because the NPC meme is real. Critical thinking has been the rarest skill in the west for over 40 years now.

>OP posts a pic of what he did

Yikes.

canadian checking in, this is fact.

Some chud made the image so he could make a ebin Any Forums thread for (You)s.

why did you vandalized property?
is it because you will never be a woman?

>destroy US' energy independence
>blame everything on putin
>not biden's fault

the new update they rolled out is now we're surpassing trump era production yet the prices still haven't moved
they claim profiteering and the "global market"
because you always charge more for something you have more of, you see

western politics are literally just 'NO U'

>that smile

Attached: girl.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

Laughing at dumb americans who voted for Trump who caused the economy to turn to shit just like every economist predicted would happen. Now all they can do is cope by blaming Biden.

Reminder that gaslighting and deflection are the favorite trick of the Leftwing, Establishment, and Elites

They literally would grab your own hand, slap you with it, then tell you to stop hitting yourself

Leftwingers are willfully or naively evil. I have tons of examples

Attached: 20211206_201500.jpg (2172x3862, 606.34K)

imagine choosing between trump biden or hillary

Attached: icjix7861ky61[1].jpg (693x933, 80.99K)

The economy was the best we had in 50 years under Trump.

What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing, troll?

>Noooo falseflag!!
Thing that gets me the most about left leaning people is how they think they have zero extremism in their camp.

2016-2019 were some of the most economically prosperous years the US had seen in several decades. No it wasn’t all trump’s boon whatsoever, but don’t go spouting bullshit.

Why is Biden abusing the Defense Production Act for solar panels -- enriching China in the process -- but not oil and gas?

>one man causing the gas shortage

maybe if that old man is named Joe Biden

That's called stockpiling/hoarding, no different than toilet paper.
Disingenuous posting. Nice filename btw.

Thanks to Obama's policies. The last presidents are the ones who make decisions that impact the next presidential terms you retards.

You're a retard if you don't thi k this wasnt orchestrated from the get go. They're all in the same bed. The "Capitol Riots" should have opened everyones eyes to that

Name one.

rightoids started doing this shit first
seethe idiot

Attached: teo7cvmm3m091[1].jpg (640x762, 79.73K)

ah yes, this one pipeline is responsible for the entire world's oil prices going up

>reddit spacing
>schizo posting
yup checks out

>Using a phone in a gas station
Explosions cause bigger shortages

they survive off of our crumbs, much like how they survive through their day-to-day lives.

Time to buy a Toyota Prius, chud. This is the future, get used to it.

Attached: 1650120877625.png (798x597, 1.15M)

the left is the richest parts of the country

>started doing this shit first
it doesn't give (You) permission, retard

There's no price gouging. You're a dimwitted faggot moron. Giving money to the FDA doesn't solve the baby formula shortage. Quoting one of the worst partisans on Twitter is the cherry on the dumbass cake.

My left nut drops the richest deposits of sperm into your mouth

>schizo

You know that's basically a compliment to me right troon? It just means that yeah I'm right and I just made Leftwing NWO acolyte seethe and dilate

Attached: 20211123_121556.jpg (2172x3862, 491.83K)

If I were the President, I would simply make gas free.

I’d tend to agree, but keeping the good times rolling is also valuable. And even when he got elected not only did things not crash, but continue to improve, which flies in the face of your statement.

On the same side of that coin, if when you take office everything goes to shit, well, you know the rest.

Literally every meme they have is just a copycat "no u" of our memes. They create nothing of their own, which makes it so funny when they circlejerk about how the right can't meme while using our memes.

That guy's a construction worker filling up a container for his company so they can shove it in a corner and force everyone to fill up the jobsite trucks and generators from it. I can feel it in my soul as one myself.

unironically yes

The only reason the economy was doing well with trump is because all of the big corporations stopped funneling cash out of the country because they knew he would give them handjobs under the table

Right, I forgot that Bush was responsible for the Affordable Care Act and Clinton started the war in Iraq.

these are unironically hilarious every time I see it though

Attached: 1654141326134.jpg (228x221, 5.67K)

we only have about one drum of gas? holy shit lmao

i put them on every pump i go to, they're fun and it gives me something to do other than doom scroll

We had our chance. He tried to save us. We should have listened.

Attached: 20140918_164.jpg (680x390, 57.58K)

Attached: VdCZjfNlR-Ylbkg_YZWboF-KmOQxt9QWR3_f8ZvUnjE[1].jpg (1734x1503, 231.19K)

Pathetic. Small pursuits for small minds I see. Keep it up though, it’s keeping you and other trump incels from shooting up children.

See this just shows the Leftwing's contempt and hatred for the average person.

They'll ignore every single policy decision in acted by the Democrat Establishment that has caused things to go to shit, but they will punch down at the lowly chud for daring to call out the precious Establishment

Also reminder that trannies are the ultimate bootlicker because they are permanent customers of Big Pharma for their estrogen pills

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

you wish fag

Are we just copying everything reddit does these days?

Is this what we've been reduced to?

The leftist, "green" energy agenda is destroying the world, yes. Can't even imagine what it'd be like when crude sustains at $200 a barrel.

>he still believes the phone myth

Median republican income is higher

No it did will because investment cash was easy to come by and startups/small businesses absolutely flourished. Oh no, high growth new businesses BAD!

Oh and I forgot to mention that the same people who attack the lowly chud for calling out the Democrat Establishment's destructive policies voted for them in the first place

Again, NWO acolytes

Attached: Rules for thee Not fo Me.jpg (1080x1416, 180.96K)

Further increases speculative prices by inflating the demand.

joe biden sniffs senators children and rubs their bodies inappropriately on live tv. you sound like a fag also.