Xbox presentation

Gears Of War fans are not ready for what they're about to see this weekend

Attached: C-13321__28089.1557815538.jpg (1280x1280, 81.89K)

>Gears Of War fans are not ready for what they're about to see this weekend
probably because they no longer exist. Gears fans are in a worse position than Halo fans currently

Who cares about Gears in 2022 lmao

Can't be worse than 5

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Honestly I hope so.

>probably because they no longer exist.
user mexico still exists

>Gears fans are in a worse position than Halo fans currently
Not really. The Coalition are woke faggots but Gears 5 is more than playable right now when it comes to multiplayer content along with horde mode, campaign/story DLC and Escape. Infinite however is a fucking travesty. Zero multiplayer content, microtransactions out the ass along with forge and coop still aren't present and won

and won't be for the foreseeable future*

Gears 5 MP is better than it was at launch and still has a sizeable playerbase. Infinite is DOA.

The only thing anyone who played old school gears is interested in is remasters of 2&3 and only if they don't SJW it up

>They unironically thought that everybody would be fine with 5 modes and waiting almost a year for coop
holy shit just disband 343

gears 5 isnt even in the top 50 most played games on xbox

I do. Also Mexico.

The gears 5 hivebuster DLC was the best campaign content in gears since raams shadow. I hope we see something more like that being revealed. If they market gow6 solely behind kait again it's going to be so shit. also if they make JD's death canon I'm done with the franchise. Marcus deserves better than that shit ending.

MCC and Infinite both have a spot in the top 50 of xbox live. Gears has zero. Gears of wars never as popular as Halo.

was gonna co-op the hivebuster dlc with buddies, but they bailed, is it truly that fun? i actually enjoyed the gears 5's campaign quite a bit. despite the fact that it felt like it was missing an act where you played as JD and faaz, while they were doing separate stuff from kait and im not racist but i cant remember the black character's name
>also if they make JD's death canon I'm done with the franchise. Marcus deserves better than that shit ending.
agreed, also the fact that JD still has character development to go through still, while the black character is just the supportive friend of JD and Kait with no flaws of his own, so he is boring

It was a lot of fun. Some of the writing was pretty cringeworthy, especially with Cole's daughter but the actual gameplay felt a lot more like classic gears with some cool set pieces as well. Definitely worth a playthrough if you have gamepass. Not sure if I would pay $20 or whatever the retail price is though

i have gamepass, the only problem is the ungodly amount of SSD space gears 5 takes up

You can play every important Halo game on Steam in one collection with a custom games browser, Halo fans are doing alright.

Attached: 1649713056765.png (823x681, 497.42K)

Are there any outside of Mexico at this point?

You can delete the other modes iirc. I know I deleted the original campaign when I reinstalled on my SeX

Gears 5 killed the franchise with their annoying hole screaming about her feelings

i'm looking forward to it. better than most shit that's come out recently. pic not related.

Attached: 6910_20220201074629_1.png (3840x2160, 2.25M)

Gears died the similarly to the way Halo did. The poor management and the Xbox one. Nobody was impressed with the Xbox one when it was revealed on top of that Microsofts 2 best selling franchise both released questionable stinkers on the 360. They then again went on to continue the trend of releasing a stinker nobody wants to play. I don't think people remember how big of a push there was of people refusing to buy a new console and just switching to PC.

5's multiplayer is trash cause the T1000 DLC in multiplayer. The rest is a gorgeous UE4 tech masterpiece with a generic GoW campaign underneath

>T1000 DLC
They fixed him ages ago