*saves nft gaming*

*saves nft gaming*

Attached: 87B2778C-6AF0-4628-B90E-36E26BA17ED1.jpg (828x1052, 193.78K)

what the fuck is an "nft game"? i don't keep up with kike scams

>i miss it

Attached: HyperUniverse.png (689x385, 767.86K)

It means nothing that relates to video games.
Janitors, Take down this thread!

Could be worth getting in early to dump some NFT's on korean whales.

mabinogi is just dead and forgotten isnt it? it was the best MMO that pioneered many cool features yet no one even remembers it. the forgotten great grandfather

gravity's doing the same shit with RO

Attached: Emote_swt.gif (27x33, 4.03K)

nah mabinogi get's talked about a lot in MMO nostalgia threads

Why does it not surprise me that Nexon is joining the NFT scam

Maplestory was fun

Imagine a pay-to-win game but the DLCs are limited in number. Its artificial scarcity in digital form. Wanna win the game? Better buy this ultra super mage staff before someone else does.

Thought about playing Maplestory maybe I'll jump on these.

You spent money on a jpg or something

Of course NEXON would want in on the NFT gravy train.

Attached: 1647062029549.jpg (736x736, 47.94K)

imagine a Korean P2W grindan game but you can ostensibly resell what you ground for for real money (to other retards)

Gaming is starting to feel like some kind of plantation. They aren't that fun, but they hook you with some kind of grinding and you have to spend money to keep up.

TF2 hats but with extra steps.
>picture of a flaming green dildo
>costs $200
>if you buy it, you """own""" the code proving that the picture is yours
>you can sell it for someone else
Its supposed to be decentralized (it isn't), non-fungible (it isn't, technically), compatible with the metaverse/other games (it isn't) and it could make your rich (only if you're a scammer yourself).
In other words, a glorified and broken copyright system.

Why is it always the Koreans

I'm amazed every couple of years when I'm reminded that Ruby Tuesday still exists and operates. When you pass by a popular restaurant, you see a bunch of cars, and often people going in or out. You might see two cars in a Ruby Tuesday parking lot.

>saves NFT gaming
>couldn't even save Maple Story 2

Attached: _ahem_.jpg (237x250, 7.02K)

You forgot the part where those scarce items can be bought and sold on secondary marketplaces. Kinda like Steam Marketplace, except the devs can't just take your shit from you because of le blockchain.

well, they can by just shutting the game down