When did you realize that Battlefield 1 is the most kino BF?

When did you realize that Battlefield 1 is the most kino BF?

Attached: battlefield.jpg (1038x576, 63.89K)

nothing will ever top bf2

/thread

I never realized it, because the actual kino one was 1943.

It isn't, you're 15 years old.

October 21, 2016

fuck EA for banning my account
all i did was call one person a nigger and another person a retard in Apex

when I bought it on sale

fpbp.

They ruined it by trying to make it appealing to zoomers by giving everyone full auto rifles and SMGs

Nostalgia plus maps BF2. for gameplay BC2

Beyond the nigger on the cover I thing bf1 is probably the most immersive and fun battlefield game. My favorite thing was being a Calvary Chad riding around on a horse. My great great grandfather was in ww1 in the Calvary and it really made me feel like I was honoring his memory. Hard feeling to explain I have never felt it in another and I’ve had family in just about every war but for some reason bf1 gave me that feeling. Great game

bf2 was a downgrade compared to 1942
commanders and class bloat can't hide the downgrade in scale

a while ago but it's unplayable now, most servers are either empty or have a hacker.

When I was playing it and it was the only one I'd ever enjoyed bar BF3 infantry only maps.

3 and 4 are where it's at for me but I respect your opinion

Attached: file.png (330x356, 177.3K)

>battlefield devs
>we are bringing back a classic map
>its Wake Island or Gulf of Oman
>not Strike at Karkand
>mfw

Attached: 5537b0a25d157f4d9544d82fa837aecaec565e68283337924cf66d5fd6603143.jpg (372x290, 9.74K)

While not the best BF1 is still a lot better than expected. I'm quite amazed how they managed to take such a hostile setting for a BF1 game and make it work by focusing on different aspects of the great war.
Everything in BF1 looks and feels like the hell, it makes WW1 look like the apocalypse (Something that isn't that far from the truth). Absolute Kino.

/thread
Only based reply here

>Karkand is both a great map and aids to play
How did they do it bros

Even if you don't like Battlefield 1, you gotta respect the effort put into it. The music, the atmosphere and almost everything else is great and really immersive. It has these nice little details like reloading animations reloading the actual amount of bullets instead of shoving in a full clip every time. You can really see how much love they put into this if you play Battlefield V and compare the two.

this game makes me happy.

frostbite was a mistake, I pray we can just get a soulful 2142 remake in unreal or something

>for gameplay BC2
the capeshit of battlefield.

Thread over, pack up.

>the capeshit of battlefield.
Rush is superior to conquest and BC2 maps play better on Rush.